In The Swim - Super Pool Shock 6 x 1 lb. Bags
- Fast dissolving
- Great for spring openings!
- Low Residue!
- 73% Calcium Hypochlorite active ingredient
- 70% Minimum Available Chlorine
- Ideal for super chlorination and routine maintenance
- 1 lb. bag per 10,000 gallons provides 5-10 ppm available chlorine
- Non-Stabilized - No Cyanuric Acid (CyA)
- 6 pack of shock
Experience our strongest start-up and algae-killing pool shock. With 73% active ingredient Calcium Hypochlorite and minimum 70% available chlorine, In the Swim's Super Pool Shock 1lb bags destroys algae blooms and other organic contaminants. Our pool shock is fast dissolving which allows it to kill off all unwanted material without leaving any noticeable residue behind. There is no stabilizer in our Super Pool Shock 1lb bags so adding it to your water will not raise the Cya levels or (Cyanuric Acid).
Active Ingredient: 73% Calcium Hypochlorite
In The Swim's Super Pool Shock has the highest percentage of Calcium Hypochlorite available for a super strength and concentrated pool shock. Some other pool shocks have a lower percentage of active ingredient with a higher percentage of inert ingredients which reduce the amount of chlorine sanitizer that is ultimately added to your pool.
70% Minimum Available Chlorine
With In The Swim's Super Pool Shock, you get at least 70% minimum available chlorine to kill and inactivate algae spores, bacteria, germs, and other water contaminants. Don't settle for anything less when looking for a pool shock to effectively treat pool problems like algae blooms and swimming accidents fast. As the chlorine dissolves in the water, it forms hypochlorous acid which is what kills and eradicates algae and bacteria.
In The Swim Super Pool Shock comes conveniently in a 6 pack of 1lb bags. Economically priced and packaged for you to shock your pool or routine sanitization for your water chemistry.
Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Add the recommended dosage of In The Swim Calcium Hypochlorite Super Pool Shock during the evening hours while the filter pump is running.
- When adding this product to your pool, broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. Use entire contents when opened. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool use a brush to disperse.
- For best product performance, swimmer comfort, and crystal clear water: Maintain pH in the range of 7.2 to 7.6. Maintain total alkalinity in the range of 60 to 120 parts per million (ppm). Maintain calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Use a reliable test kit that measures all these ranges. Use In The Swim Pool Care Products to make adjustments. Follow label directions for each product.
- Do not enter the pool until the free available chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm for each of the below noted water treatment applications.
Shock Treatment / Superchlorination:
- For best results, see "Water Balance" and "Usage Directions" sections above before treatment. Every 7 days, or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock / treat / superchlorinate the pool by adding one bag of this product per 10,000 gallons of water to provide 5 to 10 ppm available chlorine.
- Additional shock treatments may be required to correct problems which are caused by visible algae, high bathing loads, heavy wind and rainstorms. Additional shock treatments may also be required to correct problems such as unpleasant odors and eye irritation.
- Check the available chlorine with a suitable test kit
- Follow "Shock Treatment" directions on the label. Add this product as close as possible to any algae on the side or bottom the pool. If necessary, repeat treatment.
- To prevent possible staining or bleaching, take the following steps immediately after treatment: Thoroughly clean pool by brushing surface of algae growth, vacuum and cycle through filter.
- For preventative algae control, use your preferred algaecide product regularly. Follow label directions on the algaecide.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Sanitation Type:||Granular Chlorine|
|Active Ingredient:||Calcium Hypochlorite|
|6-Pack Dimensions:||8.4" W x 10.3" L x 4.7" H - 6.8 lbs.|
|12-Pack Dimensions:||10.1" W x 10.8" L x 6.7" H - 13.47 lbs.|
|24-Pack Dimensions:||11" W x 13.6" L x 10.5" H - 27.95 lbs.|