In The Swim - Super Algaecide, 1 qt.
- Contains 7.1% Chelated Copper (chelated to protect from staining).
- Safe enough to swim directly after use.
- Great for spring openings and routine maintenance
- Non-foaming formula, with no odor.
- Safe enough to swim directly after use!
- More than 15 doses in a single quart
- Available in Quarts and Half-Gallon sizes
For a non-foaming, low-odor algaecide, In The Swim Super Algaecide is a highly concentrated powerful copper-based that breaks down mustard algae. Made with a high-concentration formula, small easy-to-measure dosages is all you need for fast-acting performance. With over 15 does per bottle, you are guaranteed to break down algae blooms.
To prevent pool algae, In The Swim's Super Algaecide plays an important role. In The Swim's powerful and highly concentrated copper-based Super Algaecide is used to kill small, isolated blooms to control and prevent pool algae growth. Like other algaecides, Metallic Pool Algaecides use metal ions that are positively charged and attach themselves to algae, where they penetrate the outer cell walls, poisoning the enzymes within the algae nucleus.
In The Swim Super Algaecide 1 quart bottles are great for spring openings and routine maintenance to your pool to keep algae growth at a minimum. For a spring start-up, 4 ounces for every 10,000 is recommended. If it is just regular maintenance being done to your pool's water, then just 2 ounces of Super Algaecide is needed per every 10,000 gallons.
What types of algae does this algaecide kill?
- In The Swim's Super Algaecide prevents and controls mustard algae growth.
How much super algaecide do I need to add to my pool?
- Maintenance dosage of super algaecide is 2 ounces per 10,000 gallons.
- Spring start-up dosage is 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Chemical Type:||Pool Algaecide|
|Manufacturer:||In The Swim|
|Container Size:||1 qt|