FREE Standard Shipping On All Orders!
Freight charges may apply on oversized products.
Fine Mesh 12' x 20' Rectangle Winter Pool Cover, 3 Year Warranty
Take some of the pain out of spring opening with this durable winter pool cover. Made of a woven fine mesh fabric, this cover keeps debris and leaves out of your pool while letting water and snowmelt pass through, eliminating the heavy, soggy mess that is often associated with opening the pool in the spring.
This cover is black, with a black underside to prevent algae growth, and includes water bag loops every four feet plus stamped brass grommets at each corner to hold it firmly in place. This cover removes the need to pump water off standing water which is especially useful in areas that receive a lot of precipitation. Its woven mesh design only lets fine silt through, which is easily vacuumed off the pool bottom.
5 THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN INSTALLING YOUR WINTER COVER
1. Be sure to buy the right size cover for your pool. You should not stretch your cover across the pool in an attempt to make it fit. Refer to the diagram below.
2. Covers from In The Swim are made to have rain water accumulate on top of them. This water will not damage your cover. Excessive water can be periodically pumped from the cover, but be sure to leave approximately 1 inch of water to protect the cover from wind damage. Be sure not to place the pump on a seam when draining water, as this will cause water from your pool to be drained.
3. In The Swim covers will accommodate a maximum 18 inch water drop below the top edge of your pool. If you normally drop your cover more than 18 inches, you should order a larger size cover.
4. Do not use bricks or sharp blocks to weigh your cover down. In The Swim recommends using water tubes or aqua blocks for in-ground pools and cover clips or wall bags for above-ground pools.
5. If you tie your cover to a fence or other permanent structure, be sure to use a flexible bungie cord. This will allow the cover to shift as snow and ice accumulate without pulling out the corner tabs or straps. Water tubes, aqua blocks, cover clips or wall bags should still be used.
|Product Type:||Pool Cover|
|Cover Type:||Winter Cover|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
We’re sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at 1-800-288-7946. Thank you for your business!