FREE Standard Shipping On All Orders!
Freight charges may apply on oversized products.
Anderson - Winter Duck Plug
HOW TO USE:
1. Install plugs into all lines. The double-seal system provides a water tight seal at the face plate or inside the fitting.
2. Use a blower to clear all lines. The Winter Duck Plug provides adequate back pressure to allow all returns to be cleared at the same time without "burping."
3. Once all returns have been bubbling for several minutes turn off the blower. Water will not enter the pipes from the pool.
4. As additional protection, add pool antifreeze to lines and turn on the blower for a second, until you see some antifreeze blown into the pool.
5. Install yellow "safety caps" for added piece of mind and protection against ice movement at that level.
We’re sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at 1-800-288-7946. Thank you for your business!