Anderson - Winter Duck Plug
- Winterizing a pool becomes a one person operation.
- No need to drain water below returns.
- This double seal system provides a water tight seal.
- Includes safety cap for ice protection.
- Heavy duty rubber is resistant to anti-freeze and other chemicals.
- Saves water.
HOW TO USE:
1. Install plugs into all lines. The double-seal system provides a water tight seal at the face plate or inside the fitting.
2. Use a blower to clear all lines. The Winter Duck Plug provides adequate back pressure to allow all returns to be cleared at the same time without "burping."
3. Once all returns have been bubbling for several minutes turn off the blower. Water will not enter the pipes from the pool.
4. As additional protection, add pool antifreeze to lines and turn on the blower for a second, until you see some antifreeze blown into the pool.
5. Install yellow "safety caps" for added piece of mind and protection against ice movement at that level.