FREE Standard Shipping on Orders $100 Or More!
Freight charges may apply on oversized products.
Pool Super Clarifier works by grouping together microscopic particles and oils to help your filter remove them from the pool water. Use our fast-acting professional strength Super Clarifier weekly & enjoy cleaner looking, sparkling clear pool water.
In The Swim Super Clarifier will give you the results you want, using half the dosage of other pool clarifiers. Helps give you a longer life on the pool equipment. Super Clarifier is powerful, effective and coagulates particles using just 1 oz. per 5000 gallons of pool water.
Super Clarifier is fast acting and will provide you with professional results and sparkling, crystal clear water. Also, by improving the function of your pool's filter, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of longer-lasting pool equipment. While Super Clarifier is not recommended for diatomaceous earth (DE) pool filters, it works great with sand and cartridge filters.
Requiring half the dose of other pool water clarifiers and available at competitive prices, Super Clarifier will provide you with the results and value you've been looking for and making it easy to keep your pool water clean and clear.
What is the purpose of Super Clarifier?
– Super Clarifier is a specially formulated; super concentrated water clarifier. It helps remove small particles for the water by joining them together, allowing the filter to remove them. This product restores the sparkle to dull looking water.
Why should I not use Super Clarifier with my DE Filter?
– It will coagulate the DE particles and cause a gumming affect on the filter grid or fingers.
What will the In the Swim Super Clarifier do for my pool?
– It will coagulate suspended particles.
– Clears cloudy water.
– Increase filter efficiency.
– Will not affect chemical balance.
How do I store the Super Clarifier?
– Keep container tightly closed. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. For disposing the container, completely empty container of contents. Do not reuse container. Wrap and put in trash.
How would I use Super Clarifier?
– Dilute Super Clarifier by adding it to a bucket of pool water.
– Add to pool by pouring solution around inside perimeter of pool.
– After 24 hours of continuous filtration, vacuum the pool of dead algae and organic material.
How much Super Clarifier do I use?
– The average dosage is 1 oz. Per 5000 gallons of swimming water. Under extreme conditions of turbidity (algae growth, newly filled pools, warm water, start up, etc.) dose 1 oz. per 2500 gallons.
We’re sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at 1-800-288-7946. Thank you for your business!