In The Swim - Stain Away for Swimming Pools
By using Stain Away as part of your regular pool maintenance routine, you will be saving yourself significant work in the long run. Stain Away will also allow you to restore the shine to your pool water and to keep your pool looking new and inviting. Because it's so effective at preventing problems caused by metals and minerals, Stain Away pool stain remover is particularly useful in areas using well water or where the water has heavy iron content.
- Compare to Pool Magnet®, Super Sequa-Sol® and Metal Control®.
- Prevents ugly stains, scaling and brown water due to minerals.
- Will actually lighten some stains!
- Restores brilliance and shine to your pool water.
- A must for areas with heavy iron content or well water.
- Helps maintain the appearance of your swimming pool.
- Prevents water discoloration
- Controls iron levels and the levels of other metals in your pool water.
- Initial Dosage: 15 oz. per 10,000 gallons. Weekly Dosage: 5 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- For existing stains use 30 oz. per 10,000 gallons. Apply directly over stain if possible.
- Contains: Diphosphonic Acid.
- Great for well water!
Pool stains are unattractive and can be hard to remove. Stain Away allows you to both prevent such stains, and will remove many stains. It will fight against tough stains that are caused by the build-up of metals and minerals in the pool water. That's why it's important to prevent stains as much as possible. Stain Away pool stain remover is a very effective product which helps to combat stains caused by the build-up of metals and minerals in your pool water. While Stain Away swimming pool stain remover will prevent scaling, stains and brown water, it will also lighten some existing stains.
Weekly use is necessary, as sequestering agents such as Stain Away will degrade in sunlight and in the presence of chlorine. Maintain protection all year long with maintenance doses every seven to ten days.