Pro-Strength Polar Winter Pool Cover 12x24 ft Rectangle
Covering your in-ground pool over the winter season is important to keep the water fresh and clean. Winter polar covers for in-ground swimming pools offer a low-priced option for pool owners who are not looking for a ten year pool cover. We offer 10 types of pool covers, to meet every pool budget, and the Pro-Strength Polar Covers are the perfect example of affordable, yet dependable, winter pool protection.
Our pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers not only prevent falling debris from entering your pool and contaminating the water, they also stop harsh winter weather from damaging your pool and pool surfaces.
- Pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers are strong but economical to buy
- All pro-strength polar covers for in-ground swimming pools are made from a high-density polyethylene and feature a black bottom to prevent algae growth during the winter
- Polyethylene construction is triple dipped for extra-strong layers
- Pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers feature a weather-tough top coating to resist weather damage from sun and rain.
- Pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers resist damage from pool chemicals and are effective in temperatures up to -50F
- Heavy duty water tubes are placed every 4 feet to keep your pro-strength polar in-ground pool cover in place
- Heat sealed seams give your pro-strength polar in-ground pool cover extra strength and prevent water from leaking into your pool
When you order one of our pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers you can trust that you are getting a quality cover at an affordable price. Plus, our polar in-ground pool covers are available for all pool sizes. Our most common size is 25x45, made to cover a 20'x40' pool, but we have sizes on the shelf for inground pools up to 30'x60'.
|Product Type:||Pool Cover|
|Cover Type:||Winter Cover|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Size:||12 x 24|