Granular Chlorine Sodium Dichlor
- Fast dissolving, pH balanced
- 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
- Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine
- Multi-use for super shocking or everyday routine chlorination
- 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50 lb buckets! Economically priced and effective
- Calcium-Free formula keeps hard-water pools sparkling clean and crystal clear
- Stabilized - contains UV inhibitor to prevent chlorine burn-off
- Routine use: 3 oz. per 10,000 gallons
- Super chlorination: 21 oz. per 10,000 gallons
Fast dissolving and safe for use in all types of pools and spas, In The Swim Granular Chlorine Sodium Dichlor removes the bacteria and contaminants to give you cleaner and clearer water. These buckets of Chlorine Sodium Dichlor is an easy-to-use formula that adds no calcium hardness to the pool, without leaving any residue. Dichlor also has stabilizer, protecting the chlorine from degradation from the sun's UV rays.
Active Ingredient: 99% Sodium Dichlor
In The Swim’s Granular Chlorine Sodium Dichlor has the highest percentage of Sodium Dichlor available for a powerful sanitizing chlorine pool and spa shock. Some other pool and spa shocks have a lower percentage of active ingredient with a higher percentage of inert ingredients, reducing the amount of chlorine sanitizer that is ultimately added to your pool or spa.
55% Available Chlorine
With In The Swim’s Chlorine Sodium Dichlor, you get 55% available chlorine to kill bacteria and algae. Don't settle for anything less when looking for a pool and spa shock to effectively treat problems like algae blooms and swimming accidents fast. As the chlorine dissolves in the water, it forms hypochlorous acid which is what kills and eradicates algae and bacteria.
Stabilized Chlorine Granular Shock
UVA/UVB rays from the sun can rapidly deplete the chlorine that's in the pool water. This degradation significantly decreases the longevity of the sanitizer which means having to add chlorine more frequently. ITS’s Sodium Dichlor is stabilized, containing an ultraviolet inhibitor to help make sure the chlorine sanitizer stays in the water doing its job killing bacteria and algae.
To rid of algae and bacteria in your water, rely on In The Swim’s Granular Chlorine Sodium Dichlor buckets of pool shock as an affordable way to keep your water clean, clear, and sanitized. Our Chlorine Sodium Dichlor has the highest active ingredient to stop organic contaminants from forming in your water
Routine Usage Directions for Swimming Pools
- Broadcast Chlorine Sodium Dichlor evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool with the circulation pump running.
- To prevent bleaching or damage to the pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse any granules that may have settled to the bottom of the pool.
- Broadcast 3 ounces of In The Swim Chlorine Sodium Dichlor per 10,000 gallons of the pool water every other day, or as needed, to maintain a Free Available Chlorine (FAC) level of 1-4 ppm. This quantity may vary based upon bather load, water temperature and other conditions.
- With a reliable test kit, test the Free Available Chlorine (FAC) level. If starting up the pool, repeat the dosage until the Free Available Chlorine level is 1-4 ppm.
Superchlorination Directions for Swimming Pools
- In case of algae, colored water, unpleasant odors, burning eyes, excess bather load, heavy rains and winds, or high temperatures, superchlorination may be required.
- Adjust the pH to 7.2-7.6 with the appropriate product following the label directions.
- Add 21 ounces of Chlorine Sodium Dichlor per 10,000 gallons of pool water to remove excess organic materials and keep the water sparkling clear. This dosage provides approximately 6.8 ppm of Free Available Chlorine.
- Do not reenter the swimming pool until the Free Available Chlorine (FAC) is between 1-4 ppm. If algae is visible, brush pool surfaces and vacuum. Repeat treatment the following day, if necessary. You may only need to superchlorinate every other week if the water temperature is below 80F.
What is In The Swim granular chlorine comparable to?
The In The Swim granular chlorine is comparable to the following:
-BIOGUARD, SUN, GUARDEX and PACE.
What is the chemical makeup of the granular pool chlorine?
-56% available stabilized chlorine, fast dissolving, 99.5% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione.
How much granular chlorine do I use?
- -Use 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water per day to achieve initial readings.
- -Use 2-3 ounces daily per 10,000 gallons to maintain proper chlorine levels.
- -Use 2 Lbs per 10,000 gallons for heavy algae until algae clears.
- -Use 1 Lb per 10,000 gallons for light algae until algae clears.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|2 lbs. Container Dimensions:||3" W x 9.6" L x 3.1" H - 2.19 lbs.|
|5 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||7.3" W x 7.8" L x 7.1" H - 5.62 lbs.|
|10 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||9" W x 9.4" L x 8.8" H - 11.14 lbs.|
|25 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13.5" W x 13.7" L x 12.2" H - 28 lbs.|
|40 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13.9" W x 16" L x 13.2" H - 44 lbs.|