In The Swim - Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Granules
SALE - 10% Off
- Fast-acting Calcium Hypochlorite chlorine granules provide 65% minimum available chlorine for hard-hitting immediate results!
- Destroys organic contaminants in pools
- Non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use, contains no cyanuric acid.
- Calcium Hypochlorite granules can be used in swimming pools, spas and hot tubs.
- Calcium Hypochlorite provides powerful, effective sanitizing power for all needs.
- Kills bacteria, algae and other organic contaminants.
- Clears cloudy water or dull water appearance.
- Suitable for residential or commercial pool treatment.
- Chlorine granules in 25 lb and 50 lb buckets for convenience.
- Economically priced and effective.
When algae starts getting out of hand, turn to the fast-acting Calcium Hypochlorite chlorine granules pool shock! The 68% Calcium Hypochlorite active ingredient is very effective at killing and deactivating harmful contaminants such as bacteria, algae and other microorganisms. With 65% minimum available chlorine, Cal-Hypo (Calcium Hypochlorite) will provide you with the sanitizing power you need to keep your swimming pool or spa water crystal clear and safe for your swimmers. The non-stabilized formula is great for super shocking your water or everyday routine dosages, without the need to contain cyanuric acid.
68% Active Ingredient
Calcium Hypochlorite pool shock has 68% cal-hypo active ingredient to provide a strong, concentrated sanitization for your water. With 65% minimum available chlorine and 35% calcium, you are always guaranteed to break down algae, bacteria, and other organic contaminants.
Great for Commercial and Residential Use
Whether your swimming pool is at a hotel, apartment complex or home, Calcium Hypochlorite granules are a great pool shock to keep your water sanitized and clean. Don't settle for anything less when looking for a pool shock to effectively treat pool problems like algae blooms and swimming accidents fast. As the chlorine dissolves in the water, it forms hypochlorous acid which is what kills and eradicates algae and bacteria.
By destroying bacteria, algae, germs and pathogens, Calcium Hypochlorite pool granules provide a safer swimming environment while also improving and maintaining water clarity. Cal-Hypo pool shock will provide your pool and spa the sanitizing power you need to keep your water crystal clear for its occupants.
Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Add the recommended dosage of In The Swim Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock during the evening hours while the filter pump is running.
- When adding this product to your pool, broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool use a brush to disperse.
- For best product performance, swimmer comfort, and crystal clear water: Maintain pH in the range of 7.2 to 7.6. Maintain total alkalinity in the range of 60 to 120 parts per million (ppm). Maintain calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Use a reliable test kit that measures all these ranges. Use In The Swim Pool Care Products to make adjustments. Follow label directions for each product.
- Do not enter the pool until the free available chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm for each of the below noted water treatment applications.
Shock Treatment / Superchlorination:
- For best results, see "Water Balance" and "Usage Directions" sections above before treatment. Every 7 days, or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock / treat / superchlorinate the pool by adding 1 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water to provide 5 to 10 ppm available chlorine.
- Additional shock treatments may be required to correct problems which are caused by visible algae, high bathing loads, heavy wind and rainstorms. Additional shock treatments may also be required to correct problems such as unpleasant odors and eye irritation.
- Check the available chlorine with a suitable test kit
- Follow "Shock Treatment" directions on the label. Add this product as close as possible to any algae on the side or bottom the pool. If necessary, repeat treatment.
- To prevent possible staining or bleaching, take the following steps immediately after treatment: Thoroughly clean pool by brushing surface of algae growth, vacuum and cycle through filter.
Commonly Asked Questions:
What are the Calcium Hypochlorite chlorine granules comparable to?
- In The Swim Calcium Hypochlorite 68% is comparable to HTH, SPP, and Pulsar.
What is the chemical make up of the Calcium Hypochlorite chlorine granules?
- In The Swim Calcium Hypochlorite are 65% minimum available chlorine and 35% calcium. Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock is non-stabilized.
How much Calcium Hypochlorite granular do I use per week?
- Every 7 days, or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock / treat / superchlorinate the pool by adding 1 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water to provide 5 to 10 ppm available chlorine.
|25 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:
|13" W x 13.2" L x 12.2" H - 25 lbs.
|50 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:
|13" W x 21" L x 13" H - 50 lbs.