FREE Standard Shipping On All Orders!
Freight charges may apply on oversized products.
In The Swim prides itself on always offering the best service to our customers. With this program, we have made it easy and economical to have your pool safety cover repaired or replaced.
1Once you submit the RA Form*, you will receive a box (at no charge) to return your current cover for repair or template replacement.
2A prepaid shipping label and an RA (Return Authorization) label to put on the box, and an RA tag to attach your cover.
3The fastest turnaround times in the industry on a great service that is available year-round with no inconvenient deadlines.
*This program applies to residential size covers only. Box size is 24” x 24” x 42” and will hold up to approximately a 22’ x 42’ cover size. For larger or commercial size covers, please contact ITS Customer Service at 1-800-288-7946.Begin Your Return
When We Receive Your Cover:
Examples of Repairable Items:
Holes: Smaller than 4” will be repaired with a sewn patch.
Holes: Larger than 4” will be repaired by capping the entire squre.
Steps: Adding or removing a step section.
Drain: Adding or capping a drain section.
Cut-Out: Adding or capping a cut-out section.
IF REPLACEMENT IS NECESSARY:
REQUEST A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND SHIPPING BOX:
RETURNING THE COVER IN THE BOX PROVIDED
1. Remove all springs from the deck anchors
2. Carefully pull your cover off the pool and find a large open area to lay it flat.
3. Remove all springs from your cover. *You must remove all hardware on your cover before packing it into the box and shipping it back. A $100.00 removal fee will be applied to any cover returned with hardware attached. DO NOT CUT THE STRAPS OFF.
4. Spray cover clean of all debris and let air dry before packing the box. Once the cover is dry, use duct tape, or a white/yellow grease crayon to mark problem areas that need repair. DO NOT use chalk as it tends to rub off when the cover is folded.
5. Starting at one end, fold the cover accordian style, then roll up like a sleeping bag so it fits in the box. Once it is all rolled up, put the cover in the box with the straps facing up.
6. Locate the paperwork provded in the pouch on the front of your box
7. Use the provided zip tie to attach the yellow RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) tag to a strap on your cover.
8. Affix the stick-on SHIPPING LABEL to the designated area on the shipping box. Make sure you KEEP a record for your tracking number.
9. Affix the stick-on RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) LABEL to the designated area on the shipping box. Make sure you KEEP a record of your RA number.
10. Securely tape and/or band the box for shipment. Note: Package will be heavy, please ensure the box is securely tapes and/pr banded so it does not open during shipment.
11. Move the box to a convenient pick up location for your FedEx driver.
12. Call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to schedule a PICK-UP. Just let them know your tracking number from the shipping label and where to find the box. You can also bring the box to your local FedEx location if you prefer. Freight will automatically be billed to In The Swim.
IMPORTANT: Do not return “bungee” type covers. We cannot match the strap locations or do repairs on “bungee” type covers. Bungee covers will requre A-B measurements and new anchors will need to be installed.
We’re sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at 1-800-288-7946. Thank you for your business!