United Chemical - No Mor Muriatic Acid Pool pH Reducer
- No Mor Muriatic Acid Swimming Pool pH Reducer is a safe, effective alternative to muriatic acid
- Dissolves quickly and is gentler than liquid muriatic acid
- Well-suited to pools with chlorine generators
- Only requires an hour of waiting time between application and swimming
- One 2.5lb. bottle does the work of 1 gallon of muriatic acid
- Always adjust total alkalinity first because high total alkalinity will create an almost constant acid demand
- CAUTION: Do not mix this product with any chlorinated chemical products or any oxidizer
- Note: Product is a wet mix that may compact during shipping. Tap the container on a firm surface and shake to loosen before use
No More Muriatic Acid Removes High pH Levels In Your Pool
Don't swim in a pool that's anything less than perfect, and don't waste time on pool maintenance. If you want to reduce your swimming pool's levels of pH and alkalinity without the use of muriatic acid, No More Muriatic Acid is the ideal choice. Using No Mor Muriatic Acid pH reducer is a safer, more efficient, gentler and more effective way to balance your pool's pH levels and alkalinity.
This granular chemical works to slowly lower pH levels, and it's considered a safe alternative to muriatic acid, plus it's perfect for use in pools that are equipped with a chlorine generator. Along with being safer and easier to use than liquid acid, this is also a more economical alternative. One 2.5lb granular bottle of No Mor Muriatic Acid is equivalent to an entire gallon of muriatic acid.
|Bottle: 2.5 lbs
|3.25 x 3.25 x 9.25
|Chlorine, Salt, Bromine