Instant Liquid Acid 4 pack
Instant Liquid Acid allows you to mix up small amounts of acidic solutions for many cleaning projects around the pool. Add 1 cup of the dry acid to a gallon of water for average scale and stain removal, and adjust strength as needed for best results. For scale, remove heavy deposits first with putty knife or dull flathead tool.
- Cleans salt cells to remove scale and plaque
- Removes stains on pool plaster and pebble finishes
- Use to clean tile grout, stone grout and coping stones
- Removes pool and spa tile scale and efflorescence
- ...and also lowers pool water pH and alkalinity levels!
Instant Liquid Acid is conveniently shipped in cases of 4 x 1.5 lb. bottles. Mix only with clear water. In The Swim Instant Liquid Acid is a very fine, dry granular acid used to reduce pool pH levels, or to remove stains and scale on pool tiles, bricks and stones, or pool salt cells.