Fire Diamond Sign - Cal Hypo
Our Gaseous Oxidizer (Calcium Hypochlorite) Fire Diamond sign is a lightweight, durable, weatherproof indoor or outdoor sign printed on white styrene (plastic). The sign can be used for most chlorine shock and is great for pool chemical rooms. Please check your particular chemical MSDS sheet to verify what you need to display.
This sign is based on the National Fire Protection Association standards and is used by emergency personnel to quickly and easily identify the risks posed by nearby hazardous materials. This is necessary to help determine what, if any, special equipment should be used, procedures followed, or precautions taken during the first moments of an emergency response. All of our swimming pool, residential and facility signs are of the highest quality and predrilled for easy hanging. Each sign is printed using high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.