Raypak - Crosswind Electric Heat/Cool Pool Heat Pump 45K BTU, 208/230V
- Heating and cooling electric pool heat pump
- LCD display digital control
- Whisper quiet operation
- Inverter compressor coupled with a low-speed fan motor for a serene pool and spa environment
- Spiral titanium heat exchanger
- Weatherproof plastic jacket
- Energy efficient inverter technology automatically adjusts and controls water temperature
- Heat and cool mode - enjoy your pool all year long
- Compact size for easy installation
- Precise temperature control for higher efficiencies and cost savings
- Important: Instructions for Accepting Your Freight Shipment
The Raypak Crosswind Pool and Spa Electric Pump may be small in size but it makes up for it in power. This 45,000 BTU electric heat pump is among some of the quietest pool equipment on the market. Being whisper quiet even, you will forget it's there, allowing the pool and spa owner to enjoy a day in the water blissfully without having to hear noisy equipment running in the background. The Raypak Crosswind's compact size makes installation a breeze so it can be installed outdoors to fit any pool or spa equipment pad set up.
Raypak's Cutting-Edge Features
The Crosswind heat and cool pump features an easy-to-read, user-friendly LCD digital display giving you all the control. The Raypak Crosswind 45K BTU heat/cool heat pump also has a spiral titanium heat exchanger to transfer heat a lot quicker and more efficiently to the water in your pool or spa. The Raypak Crosswind can also cool your pool to a comfortable temperature during those scorching summer days. The heat and cool feature allows you to enjoy your pool anytime of the year, all year long.
The cutting-edge technology Raypak has engineered for this heat and cool pump makes it more energy and cost efficient than any of its competitors. Crosswind's inverter technology intelligently adjusts your pool or spa temperature based on heating demand. Instead of shutting off when your precise temperature is reached, the Crosswind will automatically shift into maintenance mode. By doing so, it's able to maintain the set temperature more efficiently and quietly. The Raypak heater maintains by adding small increments of heat to keep it at the desired level using less power than costing less money in energy.
Extend your swim season with the luxury of The Raypak Crosswind's Heat and Cool Mode! Now you can cool down your pool during the hot summer days and warm the water when the temperature begins to drop in the fall.
Common Questions:What is the heat exchanger type on the Raypak Crosswind Electric Heat/Cool Pump?
- The Raypak Crosswind pool and spa heater features a spiral titanium heat exchanger.
- All water connections are 1-1/2" PVC unions.
- The Raypak Crosswind has a heat output of 45,000 BTU.
|Heat Output:||45,000 BTU|
|Product Type:||Pool Heat Pump|