Bromine 8 lbs.
- Pool bromine sanitizes water as effectively as chlorine but causes far less irritation to skin and eyes.
- Swimming pool bromine produces no chlorine odor and makes water soft and silky smooth.
- Pool bromine is pre-stabilized and does not require the use of stabilizers, saving on chemical costs.
- Spent bromine molecules are easily reactivated to Free Bromine, just by shocking the pool or spa.
- Bromine tablets dissolve at a much slower rate than chlorine.
- Swimming pool bromine should be added to your pool through a brominator.
- Spas and hot tubs can use bromine tablets in a bromine floater.
- Bromine tablets are great for use in swimming pools or spas.
- Will not add cyanuric acid to the pool - bromine tabs are CYA-free.
- Available in 1 inch tablets only, to accelerate dissolution rate.
For pool owners and swimmers who prefer not to use chlorine to sanitize their pool, bromine provides an ideal alternative to chlorine. America's Strongest Bromine is a very powerful form of swimming pool bromine that will keep your pool sparkling clean while providing you with a variety of additional benefits.
In The Swim pool and spa bromine tablets do not add cyanuric acid stabilizer to the water, and bromine has a much softer odor than chlorine. It is also less affected by swings in temperature and pH levels, and bromamines are still active sanitizers. Moreover, bromides can be reactivated into bromine simply by shocking your pool or spa.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|3 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||7.3" W x 7.8" L x 7" H - 4.13 lbs.|
|8 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||9.4" W x 9.6" L x 9" H - 9.05 lbs.|
|25 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13" W x 13" L x 11.5" H - 28.31 lbs.|
|50 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13" W x 19.8" L x 13" H - 54.65 lbs.|