Bromine 3.5 lbs.
Bromine 3.5 lbs.
For pool owners and swimmers who prefer not to use chlorine to sanitize their pool, bromine provides an ideal alternative to chlorine. America's Strongest Bromine is a very powerful form of swimming pool bromine that will keep your pool sparkling clean while providing you with a variety of additional benefits.
In The Swim pool and spa bromine tablets do not add cyanuric acid stabilizer to the water, and bromine has a much softer odor than chlorine. It is also less affected by swings in temperature and pH levels, and bromamines are still active sanitizers. Moreover, bromides can be reactivated into bromine simply by shocking your pool or spa.
Commonly Asked Questions:
What is the In The Swim bromine comparable to?
– In The Swim bromine is comparable to aquabrome. Aquabrome is not as strong as In The Swim bromine.
What is the chemical make up of In The Swim bromine tabs?
– In The Swim bromine tabs have 61% available bromine and the percentage of available chlorine is 27%. In The Swim bromine is pre-stabilized. Each tab weighs 0.5oz.
How many tabs are in a 50Lb bucket?
– In a 50 Lb bucket there are approximately 1600 tabs.
How many tabs do I use a week?
– You use approximately 31 tabs per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days.
What can I dispense my bromine tabs in?
– In The Swim bromine tablets needs to placed in an automatic brominator feeder, although for small spas you can use a floating bromine feeder.
Are these tabs wrapped individually?
– No, these tabs are wrapped in groups of about 60.
- 1" Tablet – must be used in an automatic brominator.
- Approximately 31 tabs per 10,000 gallons every 5-7 days.
- Brominator and pump must run 12-24 hours daily depending on weather.
- Bromine 1" tabs must be used in a brominator. Bromine cannot be dispensed in a used chlorine feeder.
- For small spas bromine can be used in a bromine floater.
- Tabs are not individually wrapped but are wrapped in groups of about 60.
- Available bromine is 61% and percent available chlorine is 27%.
- Approximately 1600 tabs per 50 pound bucket.
- Each tab weighs 0.5oz.
Instructions For Use
31 tabs per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days.
Bromine must be distributed by an automatic chemical feeder.
Bromine feeder and pump must run 12-24 hours per day depending on weather conditions.
DO NOT mix with chlorine in an automatic chemical feeder.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|3 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||7.3" W x 7.8" L x 7" H - 4.13 lbs.|
|8 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||9.4" W x 9.6" L x 9" H - 9.05 lbs.|
|25 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13" W x 13" L x 11.5" H - 28.31 lbs.|
|50 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13" W x 19.8" L x 13" H - 54.65 lbs.|