Above Ground Pool Support
ABOVE GROUND POOL WARRANTY
What does my warranty cover?
- Warranties only cover manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials.
- Warranties are only available to the original customer.
- Liner warranties only cover seam failure (seam separation).
- Once your pool enters pro-rated warranty coverage, you must contact the pool's manufacturer directly (see below).
Warranty Claim Requirements
- The date of purchase.
- Your order number.
- Contact information, including your full address.
- Color photos of the pool and of any defective parts:
- PROBLEM AREA Pictures of the problem area and damaged parts, both close-up and from further away.
- SKIMMER AREA A picture of the skimmer and return area.
- WALL PATTERN Pictures of the pool's frame and wall pattern.
- COMPLETE POOL A picture of the entire pool from the outside, including the wall, the upright, the top cap, and the top rail.