Above Ground Pools are BACK IN STOCK!
New year, new pool—get ready for next season with the ultimate backyard upgrade. Shop now!
In The Swim offers a wide range of automatic in-ground pool cleaners to keep the pool clean with less intervention from you - all you have to do is run the cleaner when your pool needs cleaning, and empty the debris bag when full.
In-ground pool cleaners available from In The Swim are all high quality, high performing models from the top brand names in the industry. Our Aquabot robotic pool cleaners include the S2-50 . And of course, no in-ground pool cleaner selection is complete without the highly popular Polaris pool cleaners by Zodiac, and the very affordable Kreepy Krauly pool cleaners by Pentair.
1. If your old pool cleaner was good to you, buy the same in-ground cleaner again.
2. If your pool has a dedicated cleaner pipe, use a pressure cleaner or suction pool cleaner .
3. If your pool has only one skimmer and/or a small pump, use a robotic pool cleaner .
4. Pressure cleaners with booster pumps are usually best for heavy leaf debris.
5. Suction pool cleaners or robot cleaners are perfect for light desert debris.
If you have any questions regarding our in-ground pool cleaners or any pool supplies from In The Swim our expert pool staff is on-hand to help via phone or email. With so many models, please contact us by email or phone if you need any help selecting the best in-ground cleaner for your swimming pool!