Hayward - W3925ADC Navigator Pro Suction Side Pool Cleaner for Concrete/Gunite Pools
- Suction side pool cleaner for in ground pools
- Hydro-dynamic head design
- AquaPilot steering system ensures efficient pool coverage
- Silent operation for relaxing pool environment
- Scrubs and vacuums floor and walls and coves
- Includes 40' of hose
- Turbine-drive system for smooth and silent operation
- Easy debris pickup with vacuum wings and skirt for constant suction power
- Perfect for concrete and gunite surfaces
- Installs directly into pool skimmer or dedicated vacuum suction line
- Online SKU replacement for In-Store SKU: 925ADC
The Hayward Navigator Pro Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner is designed for small to large in ground pools, available for concrete/pebble tec or vinyl/fiberglass applications. Built with exclusive AquaPilot technology, the Navigator Pro is faster and more efficient than any random style pool cleaner in its class. The Hayward Navigator Pro Automatic Cleaner simply connects to your skimmer or dedicated suction line for quick and easy installation. With powerful turbine technology, on average the Hayward Navigator Pro deep cleans dirt and debris in your pool in 4-6 hours. The Hayward W3925ADC Navigator Pro comes with a suction regulator valve, flow gauge, skimmer cone adapter, and 4' sectional standard hoses (9 connector hoses and 1 lead hose) totaling 40 feet of hose. With its AquaPilot steering system and virtually silent operation, it's the perfect automatic suction-side cleaner for your concrete/gunite in ground pool.
For the ultimate in easy, trouble-free operation, leave your pool cleaning to the most sophisticated suction pool cleaner available, trust in Hayward's Navigator Pro. Engineered with a Hydro-Dynamic Head design, the cleaner sports premium performance from its Turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation. Equipped on the sides of the pool cleaner are vacuum wings that create a downdraft that better helps capture pollen, sand, twigs, leaves and pebbles. The Navigator Pro uses the turbine to propel the pods around the pool without the need of wheels or belt fed treads. Getting rid of such features extends the cleaner's lifespan, providing consistent performance with less wear and tear damage that can be done to the vacuum.
For added efficiency, add a Hayward In-Line Leaf Canister to help trap debris before it reaches the pool skimmer or pump basket. It also comes in two sizes: Standard (W560) using a plastic basket and Large (W530) using a mesh bag for capturing debris inside the leaf canister. The Leaf Canister is recommended for pools with excessive amounts of leaves and debris (sold separately).
For the best in reliable, hassle-free operation, leave your in-ground pool cleaning to the most sophisticated suction side automatic pool cleaner available, the Hayward Navigator Pro Suction Pool Cleaner.
Please Note: If the pool has a dedicated suction line, we recommend installing a Hayward Vac Lock (SKU 58940). This safety device automatically closes if the cleaner's hose is pulled out of the wall fitting, preventing a potentially dangerous situation.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward Navigator Pro?
- The Hayward Navigator Pro will come with 4 ft. standard hoses (9 connector hoses and 1 lead hose) totaling 40 ft.
- Yes, The Hayward Navigator Pro is self propelled, and cleans in a pattern motion (series of concentric circles).
- The Hayward W3925ADV Navigator Pro is the model for vinyl and fiberglass pools.
- These two cleaners are nearly identical. They perform similarly, and even use most of the same parts. Different regions of the country are more familiar with one or the other name, but the difference is basically just its cosmetic outside appearance.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Suction Side|
|Cleaning Cycle:||3 to 4 hours|
|Cord/Hose Length:||40 ft|
|Pool Surface:||Concrete/Gunite Only|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor and Walls|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Booster Pump:||Not Required|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.