Dolphin - Proteus DX3 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin - Proteus DX3 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- For in-ground pools up to 33'
- 50ft cable length
- Complete clean in 2 hours
- Cleans pool floor and walls
- Top-load filter access for super-easy cleaning
- Detailed scanning and navigation allows for a full coverage cleaning
- Scrubs away dirt and debris from all pool surfaces
- Schedule a weekly timer
- Automation mode for hands-free cleaning
- Please Note: Dolphin Proteus DX3 is available for purchase online only
- Dolphin Proteus DX3 is designed for residential pools
The Maytronics Dolphin Proteus DX3 is an efficient and ultra-light weight robotic pool cleaner that provides deep cleaning results. The Dolphin Proteus DX3 will scan your pool for the most efficient route, ensuring no spots will be missed. Dolphin Proteus robotic pool cleaners are super-efficient, helping reduce water, chemical, and energy usage with every pool cleaning. The Dolphin Proteus DX3 robotic pool cleaner comes with a 50-foot cable, top loading filtration basket, power supply control, and a two-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
Features of the Dolphin Proteus DX3
The Dolphin Proteus DX3 comes equipped with a top loading integrated filtration basket, to remove dirt and debris from your water with easy access for super-simple cleaning. With the Proteus DX3 robotic pool cleaner being completely independent from your existing filtration system, it saves your equipment extra wear and tear as the circulation pump does not need to run while the Dolphin Proteus DX3 cleans the pool. The Proteus DX3 scans your pool for the best route to take, making sure every corner and surface is thoroughly cleaned. Its lightweight design makes for easy clean up and removal from the pool when the Proteus DX3's cleaning cycle is complete. No extra equipment is needed for operation. Just plug it in, drop into the pool, and the Dolphin Proteus DX3 ready to clean.
Keep Your Pool Clean Year-Round
The Dolphin Proteus DX3 robotic pool cleaner is compact, with superior scrubbing and filtering capabilities to help keep your pool spotless. The included power supply control features a weekly timer so you can schedule your cleaning times even when you're away.
Add some peace of mind and take the hassle out of carrying your robotic pool cleaner from storage to the pool with a Dolphin Pool Cleaner Caddy (Dolphin 9996084-ASSY Cleaner Caddy) sold separately.
With a two-year limited warranty from the manufacturer, the Dolphin Proteus DX3 Robotic Pool Cleaner leaves you with an exceptional clean that you can rely on.
Common Questions:What pool surfaces does this cleaner work on?
- This robotic cleaner works on all surfaces such as concrete, plaster, vinyl, and fiberglass.
- The Power Supply Control requires 120V so you can plug it into a standard 120V GFCI power outlet.
- The Dolphin Proteus line of cleaners all use the same Power Supply Control. Depending on what model cleaner you have, will determine what functions are accessible with that particular model.
- Thanks to its unique intelligent scanning system, the Dolphin Proteus DX3 studies the different parameters of your pool and thus optimizes its capacity to scan the entire pool.
- Indeed, thanks to its advanced algorithm, the Dolphin Proteus DX3 will always perform the same cleaning process. If you want the robot to clean less frequented areas, simply start it from another side of the pool.
Helpful Hints and Maintenance Tips for the Dolphin Proteus DX3:
- Position the Power Supply Control so that it is approximately in the middle of the long side of the pool at a distance of a minimum of 12' from the pool and placed 4'' above ground. When the Dolphin Proteus DX3 Robotic Pool Cleaner is cleaning, have the Power Supply Control in the shade preferably not in direct sunlight.
- Please Note: Extension cords or cables cannot be used under any circumstance.
- To help avoid tangles and kinks in the floating cable, use approximately enough cable length in the water for the Proteus DX3 to reach the farthest corner of the pool.
- After each cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin Proteus DX3 out of the pool to reduce wear and tear on the cleaner.
- After each cleaning cycle, clean and rinse the filter basket to help ensure optimal cleaning efficiency and performance.
- Weekly, unplug the cable from the Power Supply Control, untangle if necessary, straighten out, and leave in the sun for several hours.
- Store the Dolphin Proteus DX3 Robotic Pool Cleaner in a safe and shaded area. Preferably placed in its cleaner caddy, available separately, or place the cleaner upside down.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor and Walls|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Robotic|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Cleaning Cycle:||2 hours|
|Cord/Hose Length:||50 ft|
|Product Dimensions:||18" Width x 22" Length x 13" Height|
|Product Weight:||27.5 lbs.|
|Pool Size:||Up to 33'|
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.