Hayward - W3DE3620 Pro-Grid 36 sq. ft. DE Pool Filter
- Valve sold separately
- Compatible with valves: SP0740DE (Selecta-Flo 2" SKT), SP0710XR50 (Vari-Flo 1 1/2" NPT), SP0715XR50 (Vari-Flo 2" NPT - Optional), SP0410X5025 (Slide Valve 2" SKT - Optional)
- In-ground pools
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations
- Filter tanks made from durable reinforced thermoplastic to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to servicing the grid elements fast and simple
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom. Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- High impact grid elements designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency
- Uniform low-profile base make removal of grid nest fast and simple
- Integral lift handles and uniform low-profile base make removal of grid nest fast and simple
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes flow of unfiltered water evenly to all filter elements and provides even distribution of D.E. to grids
- Convenient valve and plumbing options allow for customized control
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- 36 sq. ft. filter allows for both commercial and large residential applications and years of non-corrosive, trouble-free performance
- 90 GPM residential flow rate
- Certified to NSF/ANSI/CAN 50
The Hayward Pro-Grid W3DE3620 uses a set or grids coated in pool grade diatomaceous earth. The set of grids consists of 7 full grids 18" in length and 1 partial grid 18" in length. The Pro-Grid tank is made with glass-reinforced thermoplastic that enhances durability and product life. It uses a manual air relief valve that eliminates air buildup in the tank rather than having it force back thru the system.
A 1-1/2" drain is used for quick drainage, and a one-piece flange clamp rests securely around the tank, securely fastening each half tightly together. To remove the W3DE3620 requires a minimum of 50.1" vertical clearance. Before removing the top lid, it is suggested to backwash the filter to discharge the contaminated DE powder.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the tank?
- Tank Dimensions: (DxH) 24" x 34-1/2"
- Weight: 66 lbs
- The W3DE3620 Pro-Grid uses 4-1/2 lbs of DE.
- The max GPM flow rate is 72 GPM.
- The Hayward W3DE3620 comes with the tank, one-piece flange clamp, air relief valve, and threaded bulk heads.
- No. The W3DE3620 does not come with a backwash valve. For a multi-port valve option, we suggest item number SP0715XR50 for 2" plumbing and SP0710XR50 for 1.5" installations. For a side-mount push-pull valve, we suggest item number SP0410X502S.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
- Please note: Filter tank color may vary
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Filter Type:||Diatomaceous Earth|
|Filtration Area:||36 sq ft|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.