Hayward - W3C4030 SwimClear 425 sq. ft. Cartridge Pool Filter
- Manual Air Relief
- Top Manifold
- Heavy-Duty, Tamper-Proof, One-Piece Clamp
- High-Strength Filter Tank
- Uniform Low-Profile Tank Base Design
- Full-Size 1-1/2 inch Integral Drain
- Pressure and Cleaning-Cycle-Indicator Gauge
- Quad-Cluster Cartridge Elements
- Self-Aligned Tank Top and Bottom
- CPVC Union Coupling Connection
- Noryl Bulkhead Fittings
The Hayward SwimClear W3C4030 one-piece clamp design allows for easy removal and convenient access to each of the four cartridge filters. Internal air bleeding prevents air build-up from occurring, and its 1-1/2" drain ensures full draining during winterization. The Hayward W3C4030 SwimClear keeps pools sparkling and requires less maintenance for longer, better performance. Requires a 58-1/2" vertical clearance for installation.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the Filter?
- Tank Size (DxH) 24" x 54"
Approx. Weight 82.3 lbs
What comes with the W3C4030?
- The W3C4030 will come with four brand new cartridges, two 2" unions for install, the tank body, one-piece clamp assembly, air relief valve, and 3 year manufacturer warranty.
- Cartridges are sized 100 sq. ft. per 10,000 gallon of pool water is the minimum recommendation.
- No, the filter cartridges are cleaned manually every 4 months with the garden hose or cartridge filter cleaning solution.
- The Hayward W3C4030 has a 150 GPM max flow rate.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Filtration Area:||425 sq ft|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.