The Hayward W3C4030 SwimClear 425 Sq Ft Cartridge Pool Filter is a 4 cartridge filtration system used on in-ground pools. Capable of filtering particles as small as 30 microns, this means the filter is capable of pulling everything out that you can see with the human eye. The glass reinforced co-polymer high strength tank, one-piece clamp and 2" black bulkhead unions enhance its durability and ease of installation.
The Hayward SwimClear W3C4030 one-piece clamp design allows for easy removal and convenient access to each of the four cartridge filters. Internal air bleeding prevents air build-up from occurring, and its 1-1/2" drain ensures full draining during winterization. The Hayward W3C4030 SwimClear keeps pools sparkling and requires less maintenance for longer, better performance. Requires a 58-1/2" vertical clearance for installation.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the Filter?
- Tank Size (DxH) 24" x 54"
Approx. Weight 82.3 lbs
What comes with the W3C4030?
How do you size a cartridge filter?
- The W3C4030 will come with four brand new cartridges, two 2" unions for install, the tank body, one-piece clamp assembly, air relief valve, and 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Does this filter need to be backwashed?
- Cartridges are sized 100 sq. ft. per 10,000 gallon of pool water is the minimum recommendation.
What is the max flow rate for the Hayward W3C4030?
- No, the filter cartridges are cleaned manually every 4 months with the garden hose or cartridge filter cleaning solution.
What warranty does the W3C4030 carry?
- The Hayward W3C4030 has a 150 GPM max flow rate.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.