Paramount - SDX2 Retrofit High Flow Safety Drain for Concrete, White
Paramount SDX2 Retrofit High Flow Safety Drain for Concrete Swimming Pools - White - 004-192-2231-01 More Details
Paramount SDX2 Retrofit High Flow Safety Drain for Concrete Swimming Pools - White - 004-192-2231-01
- Anti-vortex center shield blocks contact with direct suction
- SDX2 Retro can be installed as a single cover with an SVRS installed on the suction line
- No Sump Required - Eliminates the need to chisel out a sump to meet the '1.5 times the pipe diameter' sump depth requirement.
- SDX2 has a 1.396 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 188 GPM.
- Includes adaptable backplate to retrofit existing suction outlets up to 10" in diameter for concrete pools
- Dome shape to prevent a seal by a swimmer
SDX2 is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting and also as a floor drain when debris removal is not a concern. A Retro version is available to bring existing suction outlet covers into VGB compliance. SDX2 Retro fits existing plaster rings up to 10 inches in diameter. SDX2 boasts a flow rating of 188 gpm. on the floor and 154 gpm. on the wall making it compatible with most residential pumps up to 3 hp. SDX2 has a 1.396 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 188 gpm.
|Product Type:||Drain Cover|
See Owner's Manual for details