In The Swim Black Algaecide Does the Job When All Others Fail
Black algae is known to be hard to remove from a pool which is why many pool owners turn to our Black Algaecide. Its special formula helps kill and prevent black algae, along with all other algae, from blooming in your pool with regular use. For best results, use a steel bristled brush or scraper, to remove the heads of the plant, to allow Black Algaecide to penetrate to the root. It is also recommended to vacuum algae debris to waste. After eradication, replace your pool filter media to prevent re-infection.
- Black algae killer contains copper sulphate pentahydrate
- Black algaecide is a preventative measure. Use high doses (4x normal) of our Super Pool Shock to kill black algae.
- Highly effective, works when other treatments fail
- Particularly stubborn black algae blooms may require multiple treatments
- Initial dosage: 16 oz. per 10,000 gallons at the onset of black spots
- Severe algae treatment: 32 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water