Polaris - 3900 Sport Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Pressure side automatic cleaner for in ground pools
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any pool
- All-wheel PosiDrive system with stainless-steel chain
- WideTrax tires
- Cleans floors, walls, and gradual slopes
- Recommended for pools up to 15' x 30', though extra hose lengths can be added
- Works on all pool surface types
- Includes 31 feet of hose with hose floats and swivels
- Dual-chamber zippered SuperBag collects more debris
- Easily connects to a dedicated pressure line
- Requires a booster pump for operation (sold separately)
- Additional $150 after Manufacturer's Rebate. Click HERE for more details!
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport Pressure-Side Automatic Pool Cleaner is the most technologically advanced pressure-side pool cleaner out of the available options for in ground swimming pools. It features a triple Venturi jet design in its throat, so you get maximum suction for a deeper clean. The 3900 Sport includes the TailSweep Pro scrubber, an advanced sweep hose enhancement that blows debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also keeping water from spraying outside the pool. The Polaris 3900 Sport is easy to install, connecting to a dedicated pressure line and requires a separate booster pump for operation which is sold separately. Equipped with a dual chamber SuperBag, it's able to pick up more debris to supplement your pool's filtration system by circulating an additional 40 gallons of water per minute.
Included with the Polaris 3900 Sport
The Polaris 3900 Sport Pressure Automatic Pool Cleaner comes complete with 31 feet of hose including the hose floats and swivels, TailSweep Pro with sweep hose scrubber, back-up valve, in-line filter assembly, quick disconnect with universal wall fitting (UWF) and a dual chamber all-purpose zippered Superbag. For the Polaris 3900 Sport cleaner to run, it requires a booster pump which is sold separately.
Polaris 3900 Sport Features
The triple Venturi Jets on the Polaris 3900 Sport allow the cleaner to easily maneuver around the pool floor and walls for a swift and effective clean. All-wheel PosiDrive system with durable stainless steel drive chain delivers 50% more torque for maximum speed, climbing, maneuverability, and performance. The iconic 3-wheel design provides the cleaner with the ability to effortlessly navigate around obstacles and covering all angles of the pool. The Polaris 3900 Sport provides longer filter cycles with its all-purpose dual chamber filter Superbag, capturing and storing more debris than any other cleaner for reduced maintenance.
Sweeps, Scrubs, Vacuums Pool Walls & Bottom
The Polaris 3900 Sport collects traps and stirs up debris from the floor and walls in the pool. The Polaris 3900 Sport Pressure Pool Cleaner connects to the dedicated pressure line via the universal wall connect from the side of the pool, requiring a booster pump for operation. The Polaris 3900 Sport uses the pressure provided by the booster pump to hit a large turbine, spinning a series of reduction gears, and a stainless-steel chain to provide forward drive to the cleaner. The TailSweep Pro sweep hose uses a tail scrubber to loosen dirt in difficult, hard to reach areas, leaving you with a complete clean.
Most Trusted Brand in Pressure-Side Pool Cleaning
The Polaris 3900 Sport is one of Polaris' most powerful and durable cleaner on the market. Providing top of the line cleaning and efficiency, all the while reliably keeping pools dirt and debris-free for a cleaner swimming experience.
Common Questions:Polaris 3900 Sport does not climb and or goes in circles
- Please verify the wheel RPM's are in the correct range and adjust the thrust jet. If the cleaner is not climbing well, then ensure the thrust jet is in the 11 o'clock position. If the cleaner is going in circles, then angle the thrust jet so it is pointing opposite of the way the cleaner is turning. For example, if the cleaner is turning to the right, then point the thrust jet to the left.
- Verify that the feed hose is within 6" (further or shorter) than the farthest point of the pool.
- Check the brass insert on the single side wheel. If it has come loose, replace it.
- Verify the thrust jet is in the correct position.
- Check to see if drive chain has disengaged.
- Ensure the backup valve is cycling.
- The Polaris 3900 Sport comes with a 31' feed hose. All hose floats and swivels are included.
- Yes, the hose can be extended with a section of hose, swivel, and two hose nuts.
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter by simply cutting the amount of overage equally out all three 10' sections.
- The Polaris 3900 Sport uses filter bag 39-310 Super Bag.
Additional $150 after Manufacturer's Rebate. Click HERE for more details!
|Booster Pump:||Sold Separately|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor and Walls|
|Cord/Hose Length:||31 ft|
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Surface:||All Surfaces|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Pressure Side|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Cleaning Cycle:||3 hours|
|Surface Color:||Darker Colored Pools|
|Product Dimensions:||23.8" Width x 24" Length x 11.3" Height|
|Product Weight:||20.55 lbs.|
Five Year Warranty for Frames and One Year Limited Warranty for all other components. See Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.