Polaris - PB4-60 3/4 HP Booster Pump for Pressure Side Pool Cleaners, 115V/230V
- Compatible with pressure side pool cleaners requiring a booster pump
- High efficiency 3/4 HP motor, 230/115 volts
- Includes booster pump, pump stand, and installation kit
- Can operate on the low speed of a 2-speed or VS pool pump
- Stainless-steel hardware
- Perfect for Polaris 280, 380, 3900 Sport, 180 and 480 PRO cleaners
- Full 360 degree volute adjustability
- New larger volute seal O-ring
The Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump provides a dedicated supply of pressure to your pressure side pool cleaner that allows it to clean the pool effectively. For more than 20 years, Polaris booster pumps have been the benchmark for powerful Polaris cleaner performance. The Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump is suitable for use with all pressure side pool cleaners that require the use of a booster pump.
Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump Attributes
The Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump for pressure side pool cleaners runs at 3/4 HP and 115/230V and draws 12.8/6.4 Amps respectively. The Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump works with any automatic pressure side pool cleaner that requires the use of a booster pump. For best performance, combine the Polaris PB4-60 with pressure side pool cleaners such as the Polaris 280, 380, 3900 Sport, and the Kreepy Krauly Letro Legend. The Polaris PB4-60 comes ready for installation with four quick connect fittings and six feet of Softube hose. The booster pump is not self-priming, so it only must be in operation while your main circulation pump is running.
Ultra-low flow requirements allow the Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump to operate on the low-speed setting on a dual speed or variable speed pool pump. In addition, the Polaris PB4-60 uses a high efficiency 3/4 horsepower motor for affordable operation and energy savings.
The Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump is a great booster pump to provide your cleaner the pressure it needs to help keep the pool clean and free of debris.
Common Questions:What size are the PB4-60 inlet and discharge ports?
- The inlet and discharge are 3/4 inch.
- The motor is 3/4 (0.75) HP.
- Yes, the PB4-60 comes with the installation kit. The kit includes: 6' soft tube hose and 4 connectors.
- The Polaris PB4-60 unit dimensions are 17" x 15" x 10". The weight of the item is 30.09 lbs.
- Ensure that there is adequate room around the motor to circulate air and keep the motor cool. Have a qualified electrician check for loose connections and check the voltage at the pump motor while it is in operation. The voltage must be within 10% of the motor's data plate rating. If the voltage is not within 10%, contact a qualified electrician and/or the local power service provider.
Looking for Polaris PB4-60 Replacement Parts?
If you need a replacement part for your Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump, click the following button to view the part list schematic and all available parts.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The flexible hose contained in this package can expose you to Di(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|115V / 230V
|9.8" Width x 17.7" Length x 14.4" Height
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.