In The Swim - Winter Algaecide 1 qt.
- Highly effective at preventing green, black and mustard algae
- 1 quart treats up to 20,000 gallons
- Can be applied to in-and above ground pools
- Single treatment can last up to 5 months in a covered pool
- Specially made to fight algae in cold temperatures
- Compatible with all winter chemical kits and other winter pool chemicals
- Copper-based algaecide formula to fight all winter long
- 1 quart bottle
Keep away algae this cold winter season with In The Swim's Winter Algaecide. This highly effective formula stops the spread and growth of black green and mustard algae when you wrap your pool up for the season. Our Winter Algaecideis compatible and works successfully with all other pool closing kits making for a stress-free pool closing.
To prevent pool algae, In The Swim Winter Algaecide plays an important role. In The Swim's powerful and highly concentrated copper-based Super Algaecide is used to kill small, isolated blooms to control and prevent pool algae growth. Like other algaecides, Metallic Pool Algaecides use metal ions that are positively charged and attach themselves to algae, where they penetrate the outer cell walls, poisoning the enzymes within the algae nucleus.
Before adding In The Swim Winter Swimming Pool Algaecide, make sure to brush your pool. Next, clean or backwash the pool filter, empty the skimmer and pump baskets, and turn on the main circulation pump. Super chlorinate according to water volume and interior type to build a chlorine residual. Pour the recommended dosage into a chemical-safe container. Mix with 9 parts of pool or hose water. Pour the diluted mixture around the perimeter of the pool. Make sure the circulation systems run for 3-4 hours. Now start your pool closing procedures.Common Questions:
What types of algae does this algaecide kill?
- In The Swim's Winter Algaecide prevents and controls green, black and mustard algae through the winter season.
How much do I apply the algaecide?
- 1 quart per 20,000 gallons, diluted with 9 parts of water.
Does this algaecide cause foaming?
- No, This is a non-foaming algaecide.
How long does the treatment last?
- The algaecide stays active for up to 5 months in a covered pool.
Can I use this in my above-ground pool?
- Yes, this algaecide can be used in inground or above-ground pools.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Container Size:||1 Qt.|
|Manufacturer:||In The Swim|