Hayward W3PHS41CST Aquanaut 400 Suction Side Pool Cleaner, 4WD is designed to deliver a reliable and efficient clean to swimming pools of all shapes, sizes, flow rates and debris types. It uses four wheel drive and features a patented self-adjusting variable vane called V-Flex technology that automatically adjusts due to the size of debris it's removing without the risk of clogging. It expertly navigates around any surface with its robust tire treads and won't get stuck on obstacles like main drains or steps. The AquaNaut 400 maintains constant suction during its end-to-end cleaning and maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces to ensure complete pool coverage. This cleaner is ideal for larger swimming pools (up to 20ft x 40ft) or pools with deep ends and is designed for optimal use with variable speed pool pumps.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward Aquanaut 400?
Is the Aquanaut 400 self propelled?
- The Hayward Aquanaut 400 comes with 4' standard hoses (11 connector hoses, and 1 lead hose) totaling 48' of hose.
Does this unit clean in a pattern motion?
- Yes, the Aquanaut 400 rolls across the bottom of the pool on its tires.
What interior type with the Aquanaut 400 work for?
- Yes, the Aquanaut 400 cleans in a straight line with a 360 directional change.
Does the Hayward climb the wall?
- The Aquanaut 400 can be used on all interior types.
What size pool was the Aquanaut 400 designed for?
- The Hayward Aquanaut 400 is designed to climb 2' - 3' before turning and coming back down or falling off the wall and coasting to the floor.
- The Hayward Aquanaut 400 was designed to be put into a small to large size pool deeper than 5'.