Hayward W3PHS21CST Aquanaut 200 Suction Side Pool Cleaner, 2WD is designed to deliver a reliable and efficient clean to swimming pools of all shapes, sizes, flow rates and debris types. It uses two wheel drive and features a patented self-adjusting variable vane called V-Flex technology that automatically adjusts due to the size of debris it's removing without the risk of clogging. It expertly navigates around any surface with its robust tire treads and won't get stuck on obstacles like main drains or steps. The AquaNaut 200 maintains constant suction during it's end-to-end cleaning and maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces to ensure complete pool coverage.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward Aquanaut 200?
Is the Aquanaut 200 self propelled?
- The Hayward Aquanaut 200 comes with 4 standard hoses (9 connector hoses, and 1 lead hose) totaling 40 of hose.
Does this unit clean in a pattern motion?
- Yes, the Aquanaut 200 rolls across the bottom of the pool on its tires.
What interior type with the Aquanaut 200 work for?
- Yes, the Aquanaut 200 cleans in a straight line with a 360 directional change.
Does the Hayward climb the wall?
- The Aquanaut 200 can be used on all interior types.
What size pool was the Aquanaut 200 designed for?
- The Hayward Aquanaut 200 is designed to climb 2 - 3 before turning and coming back down or falling off the wall and coasting to the floor.
- The Hayward Aquanaut 200 was designed to be put into a small to large size pool no deeper than 5.