Solar blanket covers are economical and environmentally friendly. Solar blankets use the sun to warm your pool during the day and help retain the heat at night.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What is Not covered under this warranty?
- Bubble Damage: Breaking and flaking of bubble material is not a defect, but is caused by acidic water conditions, and/or high levels of chlorine in the water.
- Sun Damage: Discoloration and degradation from UV rays while removed from the pool. When rolled or folded, cover your solar cover or place indoors.
- Tears or Rips: Damage caused by acts of God, humans or animals is not covered.
To enhance the durability of your solar cover:
- Put away your solar blanket (covered or in a shady location) when shocking the pool
- Place cover on the pool only when chlorine level is below 2.5 ppm
- Place cover on the pool only when pH level is above 7.2
- Remove sticks and leaves gently and clean the blanket if dirty
- When storing a solar blanket on a reel, use the Poly Tarp or the Solar Blanket Cover
- When storing a solar blanket folded, place in a shady area or inside
- Raise the temperature of your pool by up to 10 degrees and keep it warmer longer
- Use alone or with pool heater to enhance heating capability
- UV stabilized 8 Mil resin construction for durability and years of use
- Reinforced, flat seams for enhanced resistance against wear and tear
- Easy to cut with scissors to fit kidney, oval or irregular shaped pools
- Save on chemical costs and cleaning time
- Economical and environmentally friendly