Clor Mor - Septic System Chlorine Tablets
- Clor Mor Tabs are for use in aerobic septic systems, sewage and waste water systems
- Long-lasting bacteria fighting power
- Disinfection of wastewater happens within 15 minutes of tablet contact
- A cheaper and easier alternative to dangerous and costly liquid or gas systems
- Can be used in all aerobic wastewater treatment systems with approved tablet feeders
- Case of 4 Buckets, 5 Clor Mor Septic Tablets per bucket, 20 Tablets per case
- Bucket weight: 1.8 lbs., Total weight: 7.2 lbs.
- 65% available chlorine
Bust Through Bad Bacteria And Disinfect Waste Water With Clor Mor
These convenient tabs are designed for use in aerobic septic systems, sewage and waste water treatment systems. The tabs eliminate unpredictable flow rates and create an ideal bacterial environment within a matter of minutes. The use of Chlor Mor tabs allows systems to meet state and regulatory disinfection requirements, and they are a less expensive and more convenient alternative to liquid or gas systems, both of which can be hazardous.
Clor Mor Septic Tabs begin working in about 15 minutes. These slow-dissolving tabs deliver the maximum level of potency and effectiveness, with no lingering residue, providing a reliable and robust tool to prevent harmful microorganisms from entering your wastewater system.