Meyco Mesh - Safety Cover 18x36 ft Rectangle with Center Step
Must meet the following criteria for safety purposes:- Rectangle pool, square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- No obstructions that can not be removed within 18" of the waterline. Such as ladders, slides or diving boards.
- Must have at least 3' of concrete on all sides of the pool.
Q: How does the cover secure down to my pool?
- 3/4" holes are drilled with a masonry drill bit (not included) and the brass anchors are tapped into the holes. Then using the installation tool, the cover springs are levered over the anchor and secured.
Q: What is the warranty on the cover?
- The covers is backed by a 12 year warranty.
Q: What is included with the cover?
- Anchoring system, stainless steel buckles and protective cover springs, installation tool, and heavy-duty storage bag are included.
Q: I don't have a concrete or wood deck. What cover can I use?
- Call 1-800-288-7946 and ask to speak with our Custom Sales department.
- Durable, long-lasting Meyco® pool covers are strong enough to support your entire family, yet light enough to put on or remove from your pool in minutes!
- So easy to use that many pool owners use them during the swimming season, not just as a winter pool cover!
- You can rest assured that your children and pets are protected from accidental drowning.
- The Meyco® cover is crafted from super-strong, two-ply Meycolite® mesh with a break strength of more than 4,000 lbs.
- Resists rot, mildew, sunlight and chlorine damage.
- During use, the swimming pool cover is held in place with Meyco's time-tested spring-loaded brass "Pop-Up" anchoring system that recesses flush with your deck when not in use.
- In addition to its superior safety features, Meyco® affords excellent winter protection.
- Its fine, lightweight mesh allows rain to seep through, but screens out leaves and debris, making Spring clean-up a snap! Just vacuum out the fine silt, and you are ready for a new season!
- The mesh pool cover is forest green.
- Meyco® covers are a long-term investment in safety, protection and peace of mind.
- Each pool cover comes complete with the spring-loaded brass "Pop-Up" anchoring system, stainless-steel buckles and springs, installation tool and heavy-duty storage bag.
- If your pool step is offset by more than 6 inches from the center of your pool, you will require a custom-made pool cover with an offset step section.
Please Do Not order a larger pool cover with a standard step section to cover an offset step; it will not wear properly and the warranty will be voided.
|Product Type:||Pool Cover|
|Cover Type:||Safety Cover|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Shape:||Rectangle with Center Step|
|Size:||18 x 36|