Black Friday Deals are here!
Get FREE GROUND SHIPPING sitewide! No minimum. Check out the sale page for deals on above ground pools, equipment, and pool covers!
Q: What are some advantages to using Phos Free?
- Use at pool closing in the fall to control algae during the winter
- Less filter maintenance
- Less waterline scum
- Less chlorine needed to control algae
Q: What is the dosage?
- 4 oz. per 8,000 gallons (higher dosage for excessive phosphate levels).
Q: What are the directions?
- If pool has algae, follow dealer instructions to treat.
- Follow dealer instructions to balance water chemistry.
- Clean or backwash filter, if necessary.
- Refer to Phos Free product back chart for dosage.
- With filter running, shake bottle well and add required dose directly to skimmer.
- Run filter 8 hours a day for one week or 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Chemical Type:||Phosphate Removal|
|Dosage:||4 oz per 8,000 gallons|