Chlorine Tablets In Stock And Ready To Ship!
Due to inclement weather, carriers may be delayed in delivering orders.
Natural Chemistry - PHOSfree Phosphate Remover
Q: What are some advantages to using Phos Free?
- Use at pool closing in the fall to control algae during the winter
- Less filter maintenance
- Less waterline scum
- Less chlorine needed to control algae
Q: What is the dosage?
- 4 oz. per 8,000 gallons (higher dosage for excessive phosphate levels).
Q: What are the directions?
- If pool has algae, follow dealer instructions to treat.
- Follow dealer instructions to balance water chemistry.
- Clean or backwash filter, if necessary.
- Refer to Phos Free product back chart for dosage.
- With filter running, shake bottle well and add required dose directly to skimmer.
- Run filter 8 hours a day for one week or 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Chemical Type:||Phosphate Removal|
|Dosage:||4 oz per 8,000 gallons|
We’re sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at 1-800-288-7946. Thank you for your business!