Natural Chemistry - Instant Pool Water Conditioner, 1 Gallon
- Liquid stabilizer that is much easier to add than traditional dry granular products
- Dissolves and starts to work instantly
- Pool friendly pH neutral formula
- Protects chlorine immediately when added to pool water
- Easy to pour and use
- Will not damage any equipment or pool surfaces
- 1 gallon raises CYA level by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons
Instant Pool Water Conditioner by Natural Chemistry is the quickest and easiest way to stabilize and protect your chlorine sanitizer from UV sunlight loss in your pool. Instant Pool Water Conditioner starts to work instantly once added to the pool water. Traditional granular cyanuric acid products take significantly more time to dissolve and therefore work which can cost more money and time. With Natural Chemistry Instant Pool Water Conditioner, it dissolves instantly and begins working to protect chlorine as soon as it's added to the pool. This allows you to start enjoying your pool more quickly, so no time or chlorine is wasted.
Easy Pour Liquid Conditioner
Instant Pool Water Conditioner liquid stabilizer is easy to pour and use, making it an ideal addition for a quick pool start up or a simple maintenance dose. Regular granular cyanuric acid is very acidic with a pH of 2.8, which can affect other water chemistry levels in the pool when added. Not only that, the acidity of traditional cyanuric acid can also cause damage to the pool surface or circulation system, depending on the method of application. Natural Chemistry Instant Pool Water Conditioner is not an acid, but a salt, with a neutral pH level. The pool friendly pH of Instant Pool Water Conditioner will not cause damage to pool surfaces or equipment, making it the safer and preferred choice for increasing the cyanuric acid (CYA) level in swimming pools.
Use Natural Chemistry's Instant Pool Water Conditioner to easily increase the cyanuric acid level in the pool water to protect your chlorine from the sun's UV rays instantly.Initial Application & Usage Directions:
- Shake well before use
- With the main circulation pump running, slowly pour Instant Pool Water Conditioner into the pool skimmer or directly into the pool water, while walking around the edge of the pool. Brush to speed the dispersal of the product in the pool water.
- Rinse the container with pool water and shake to ensure all product is removed from the bottom of the bottle.
- Pour the remaining rinse solution into the skimmer or pool.
Divide the pool volume in gallons by 10,000 to determine the number of gallons of Instant Pool Water Conditioner required.Maintenance Dosage:
If CYA level is less than 30 ppm, calculate the gallons of Instant Pool Water Conditioner needed using the following formula:
4 ounces added to 10,000 gallons = 1 ppm increase of conditioner/stabilizer level
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Container Size:||1 Gal|
|Dosage:||4 oz per 10,000 gallons|
See Owner's Manual for details