In The Swim - Granular Chlorine Sodium Dichlor, 40 lbs.
- Fast dissolving, pH balanced
- 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
- Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine
- Multi-use for super shocking or everyday routine chlorination
- 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50 lb buckets! Economically priced and effective
- Calcium-Free formula keeps hard-water pools sparkling clean and crystal clear
- Stabilized - contains UV inhibitor to prevent chlorine burn-off
- Routine use: 3 oz. per 10,000 gallons
- Super chlorination: 21 oz. per 10,000 gallons
Rely on In The Swim for powerful granular sanitizers to disinfect and sanitize pools and spas. Strong dichlor granular shock removes the bacteria and contaminants to give you cleaner and clearer water. Easy to use formula adds no calcium hardness to the pool, and leaves no residue behind.
Dichlor Granular Pool Chlorine
- -In the Swim's granular chlorine is ideal for use in swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features.
- -Powerful sanitizing powder that destroys bacteria, breaks down contaminants and kills algae.
- -Calcium-Free formula keeps hard-water pools sparkling clean and crystal clear.
- -Fast dissolving dichlor chlorinating granules leaves no residue.
- -Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine.
- -99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate.
- -High quality granular chlorine,economically and competitively priced
- -Available in bags and buckets from 2 pounds to 40 pounds.
Commonly Asked Questions:
What is In The Swim granular chlorine comparable to?
- The In The Swim granular chlorine is comparable to the following:
- BIOGUARD, SUN, GUARDEX and PACE.
What is the chemical make up of the granular pool chlorine?
- 56% available stabilized chlorine, fast dissolving, 99.5% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrine.
How much granular chlorine do I use?
- Use 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water per day to achieve initial readings.
- Use 2-3 ounces daily per 10,000 gallons to maintain proper chlorine levels.
- Use 2 Lbs per 10,000 gallons for heavy algae until algae clears.
- Use 1 Lb per 10,000 gallons for light algae until algae clears.
- In The Swim granular chlorine compares to Bio-guard, Sun, Guardex and Pace.
- Powerful 56% available stabilized chlorine.
- 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione.
- Fast dissolving, pH balanced, contains no calcium.
- Approximate use per day - 2 oz per 10,000 gallons.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Container Size:||40 lbs|
|Product Dimensions:||13.9" Width x 16" Length x 13.2" Height|
|Product Weight:||44 lbs.|