Commercial Pool Water Balancers
This family of pool chemicals helps to maintain proper water chemistry, including pH and total alkalinity which are critical to water quality and proper disinfection. Pool water is considered balanced when tests for free and total chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and cyanuric acid are within accepted ranges.
- pH: 7.2 - 7.6
- Total Alkalinity: 80 - 120 ppm
- Calcium Hardness: 200 - 400 ppm
- Cyanuric Acid: 30 - 50 ppm
- Free Chlorine: 1.0 - 2.0 ppm
- Total Chlorine: less than 0.3 ppm higher than Free Chlorine