Hayward - SP0714T Vari-Flo Control 1-1/2" FIP Top Mount Multiport Valve
- Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming
- Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris
- Rinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste
- Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line
- Recirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter
- Closed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter
- Winter - For winterizing (SP0714T Only)
The Hayward SP0714T Vari-Flo XL top mount multiport control valve, is engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops is the choice in multiport valves.
All Vari-Flo valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you select up to seven valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate.
The Hayward SP0714T is 1.5" FIP and the valve comes complete with pressure gauge, sight glass, and o-ring. It does not include the flange clamp item number (GMX600NM). The sight glass on the valve allows you to see when the backwashing cycle is completed. Our wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application; residential, commercial, top-mount or side mount.
Includes: Sight Glass, Gauge, and O-Ring.
Compatible with Hayward ProSeries Top Mount Sand Filters:
- Hayward S140T
- Hayward S144T
- Hayward S164T
- Hayward S166T
- Hayward S180T
- Hayward S190T
- Hayward S210T
- Hayward S220T
- Hayward S244T
- Hayward S270T
Hayward SP071620T Vari-Flo Top Mount Multiport Valve is for Hayward Pro Series Top Mount Sand Filters with 2" diameter plumbing connections.
|Parts and Hardware:||Sight Glass|
|Product Type:||Pool Valve|
|Product Type:||Pool Part|
See Owner's Manual for details