Zodiac - MX8 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Suction side pool cleaner
- Dual Cyclonic Vacuum provides maximum suction power
- maX-Drive Technology with X-Trax thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool
- Includes 39' of Hose
- Flex-Power Turbine for ultra-efficient operation on low flow
- MX Flow Regulator for optimized flow control
- Works with all pool surfaces
- Suitable for in ground pools
- Easy Grip Handle for quick removal
- Twist-Lock hose for simple connection and reduced vacuum loss
- Adjustable intake for small and large debris cleaning modes
- Does not pick up stringy material (i.e., banana leaves)
The Zodiac MX8 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner is a highly efficient pool cleaner that features best-in-class vacuum power and programmed navigation for a comprehensively clean pool without the hassle. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. The Zodiac MX8 suction side pool cleaner is self-propelled and cleans in a sweeping pattern motion with 360 directional changes. The built in maX-Drive Navigation works as the brain of the MX8, assisting it as it traverses stairs, walls and around any obstacle in its path. The Zodiac Baracuda MX8 comes with 1 meter Twist Lock Hoses (11 connector hoses and 1 lead hose with hose float) totaling 39 ft. of hose.
Zodiac MX8 Ultra-Efficient Suction Pool Cleaner Features
The Zodiac MX8 Advanced Suction Side Pool Cleaner is an ultra-efficient low-flow pool cleaner that cleans more aggressively than any cleaner in its class. With Dual Cyclonic Suction Technology, the MX8 features increased vacuum power for powerful dirt and debris breakup and aggressive wall climbing. Its removable inlet assembly snaps on the opening of the suction intake so you can toggle back and forth between focusing on large or small debris. The Zodiac MX8 is equipped with dual X-Trax, twin scrubber assemblies, flex power turbine, and gear boxes "A & B" on both sides. Due to the dual gear boxes, the MX8 is suggested for swimming pools deeper than 6 feet.
Low-Flow Energy Efficient Design
The Zodiac MX8 offers optimal cleaning ability at a lower speed than other suction side cleaners in its category. Articulating turbine blades paired with the MX Flow Regulator provide ultra-efficient operation and control excess flow through the cleaner for optimal performance and longevity, even on low-flow pumps. The MX Flow Regulator controls excess flow, optimizes performance, and allows it to be efficient at lower speeds. This helps reduce excess flow that can cause damage on the internal parts such as the gears inside the cleaner. Being able to run at lower speeds makes the MX8 the best choice for pool owners with a 2-speed or variable speed pool pump.
The MX8 Suction Side Pool Cleaner by Zodiac is an advanced low-flow suction side pool cleaner. This technology allows pool owners to take advantage of lower energy costs, while providing a thorough clean every time.
Common Questions:Are there any additional accessories that I can add to my MX8 cleaner?
- Yes! The CLC500 Cyclonic Leaf Catcher traps leaves before they reach your skimmer or filtration system helping your existing equipment last longer. A leaf catcher is recommended for pools with excessive amounts of leaves and debris.
- The Zodiac Baracuda MX8 will come with 1 meter twist lock hoses (11 connector hoses, and 1 lead hose) totaling 39 ft. of hose.
- The Zodiac MX8 comes with two gearboxes side A & B.
- The Zodiac MX8 uses two scrubber assemblies.
- Verify the hose float is positioned approximately 9" from the cleaner.
|Booster Pump:||Not Required|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor, Walls and Waterline|
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Suction Side|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Pool Surface:||Concrete/Gunite, Vinyl, and Fiberglass|
|Product Dimensions:||9.5" Width x 40" Length x 18" Height|
|Product Weight:||17.50 lbs.|
|Cord/Hose Length:||39 ft|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.