Polaris G62 Replacement Back-Up Valve Kit, BlackMax Version for the Polaris 280/380/480BlackMax. The Polaris G62 Complete Back-Up Valve Kit comes ready for installation. The G62 Back-Up Valve opens every 3 minutes for 30 seconds to pull the cleaner back changing its cleaning direction. This valve is also able to pull the unit out of tight places if it gets stuck.
You can test if your cleaner is having issues by watching to see if it is following this same pattern.
Common QuestionsIs this item the complete G62 Back-Up Valve?
Is this an original manufacturer part?
- Yes. This is the complete back-up valve. If you are looking for the case kit, the item number is G64 and the internal mechanism is G53.
What is the warranty on the G62 Back-Up Valve for BlackMax?
- Yes, The G62 Complete Back-Up Valve for BlackMax is genuine and new.
How long does the valve stay open?
- The G62 Completed Back-Up Valve Kit for BlackMax comes with a 90 day manufacturer limited warranty.
How often does the G62 Back-Up Valve open?
- The G62 Completed Back-Up Valve will open for 30 seconds.
Does the G62 Back-Up Valve require assembly?
- The G62 Back-Up Valve opens every 3 minutes.
- No, The G62 Back-Up Valve is ready for installation.