FilterBalls - FilterBalls Blu 10 1 Cubic Ft of Media
- 1 cubic foot (~ 1 lbs) of FilterBalls Blu10 = 100 pounds of #20 silica sand
- 1/2 cubic ft (~0.5 lbs) of FilterBalls Minis = 50 pounds of #20 silica sand
- Consumes less energy by operating at a lower working pressure
- 45% increased flow rate at lower pump speeds
- Filters particulates smaller than 3.5 microns
- 100% recyclable
- Easy DIY installation and replacement!
- Lasts 3-4 years and does not degrade like #20 filter sand.
FilterBalls Blu10 and FilterBalls Minis are revolutionary new products used in place of sand in your pool sand filter. Super light material takes the work out of sand replacement and is lower in cost than premium filter sand. FilterBalls require less power to turn your water and provide superior water quality. FilterBalls hold more contaminants, eliminate flocking, and require less backwashing - so you save money on power, chemicals and wasted water! Lasts for many years and requires no special cleaners. You simply recycle your FilterBalls during disposal. One pound of FilterBalls replaces 100 pounds of sand.
Use Blu10 for inground pools with sand filter housings rated above 250 pounds of sand or more. Adherence to housing manufacturers maximum flow and pressure ratings are important for proper performance of your filter system.
Use Minis for above ground pools using 250 pounds or less. Adherence to housing manufacturers maximum flow and pressure ratings are important for proper performance of your filter system.
|Product Type:||Pool Filter Accessory|
|Filter Accessory Type:||Pool Filter Balls|
|Container Size:||1 lb|