KELLEY TECHNICAL COATINGS - Envirolon Rubber Based Paint
$5 Off Per Gallon with Purchase of 5 Gallons - Discount Applied in Cart
Rubber base paints are one of the most popular types of coatings used for repainting swimming pools. In the past, all pools were painted with chlorinated rubber, prior to the development of epoxy coatings. Today, rubber base coatings still provide an attractive, easy-to-apply finish, that costs up to 30% less per gallon.
Envirolon is an economical synthetic rubber base formula meeting all of the quality performance expectations of chlorinated rubber base paint. Envirolon can be applied to a bare concrete or plaster pool, as well as over old rubber base paint. Envirolon also has excellent chemical resistance and color retention. Two coats of Envirolon are required for best results. On bare surfaces that are unusually porous, a third coat may be necessary. Coverage ENVIROLON = 250 sq. ft. per gallon
Tips For Painting with Envirolon Rubber pool paint
- Thoroughly remove all loose paint before repainting
- Always follow the 3-step cleaning process outlined on the label, to remove contaminants that affect the bond and performance of the coating
- Avoid painting in the direct rays of a hot sun
- Do not paint when the surface temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Synthetic rubber-base paint is perfect for gunite, plaster, concrete.
- Two coats will last up to 3 years.
- May be applied over chlorinated rubber-base paint.
- Coverage: Approximately 225-275 sq ft per gallon.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND AFFORDABLE!
This product is not returnable after purchase. For details, please refer to our Return Policy.