Pentair - EC-520555 - IC40 IntelliChlor Replacement Salt Cell - Limited Warranty
- Sanitizes pools up to 40,000 gallons
- LED indicators and display on cell
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- 2" union inlet and outlet connections for fast and easy cell replacement
- 15' cable, UL approved
- Maximum output 1.40 lbs. of chlorine every 24 hours (635 gm/24 hours)
- Titanium electrode cell blades coated with ruthenium oxide for durability
- Compatible with Pentair automation systems
- Simple output adjustment
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life
The Pentair IntelliChlor IC40 Replacement Salt Cell requires the Pentair EC-520556 IntelliChlor Power Center (sold separately) for operation. The Pentair IC40 Salt Chlorinator Cell automatically generates pure chlorine from saltwater that passes through the plates inside the cell. The IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Cell has the same amount of chlorine sanitizing capability with none of the drawbacks when using traditional chlorine. Say goodbye to itchy irritated eyes, dry skin, and bleached clothing. When using a Pentair IntelliChlor Salt Cell, it converts your pool's water into a softer, much more luxurious feel, letting you swim more comfortably without the harshness of the chemicals affecting your body.
When it comes to durability and reliability, the IntelliChlor IC40 Chlorine Generator Cell is simply unmatched. Built with titanium blades coated with ruthenium oxide, Pentair's IC40 Salt Cell outlasts all other competitors in its class. With 2" union inlet and outlet connections the Pentair IC40 Replacement Salt Cell is ready for quick and easy installation into your existing Pentair IntelliChlor Chlorine Generator System. The Pentair IC40 is also compatible with Pentair automation systems to make your life easier as a pool owner.
The Pentair IC40 Replacement Salt Cell provides the consumer service technician level knowledge. The Pentair IntelliChlor Salt Cell features an easily readable display right on the cell itself for added convenience. The user-friendly functions found on the control display make monitoring chlorine output, water flow, salt levels and cell cleanliness an absolute breeze.
To help extend the cell life, you should inspect the salt cell at least every 3 months for calcium build up to get the most out of your IntelliChlor IC40. Use a salt cell acid washing kit (Pentair 520670 IntelliChlor Acid Washing Kit sold separately) to help make cleaning the cell quick and easy. Always follow the manufacturer's instruction when cleaning the cell.
Never have to buy or store chlorine again. Enjoy your swim in softer, cleaner and clearer pool water with a Pentair IntelliChlor IC40 Chlorine Salt Cell.
Common Questions:How much salt is required?
- The salt level is recommended to be between 3500 - 4000 ppm.
- The cell should be inspected at least every three months and cleaned when needed.
- Yes, salt systems are designed to maintain a 3 - 4 ppm chlorine residual.
- Yes, the Pentair IntelliChlor IC40 can sanitize in-ground pools that are up to 40,000 gallons. Simply adjust the sanitizer output on the cell.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type:||Salt Chlorinator|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Product Type:||Salt Cell|
|Salt System Type:||Salt Only Cells|
|UL-C US Certified:||YES|
|Product Dimensions:||7" Width x 17.5" Length x 6.3" Height|
|Product Weight:||8.4 lbs.|
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.