In The Swim - Chlorine-Free Pool Shock
- Great for all bodies of water! Pools, Spas, ETC…
- Quick dissolving and fast acting chlorine-free oxidizer
- Won’t raise the calcium hardness level of your water, neutral pH ingredients.
- Chlorine free pool shock ideal for weekly shock treatments
- Contains 38% Potassium Monopersulfate.
- Eliminates non-living organic contaminants
- Compatible with standard chlorine, salt chlorinated, mineral, and bromine sanitized pools and spas
- 6, 12, and 24 packs of 1lb bags and a 40lb pail!
Oxidizing your pool and spa is a crucial part of routine water treatment and maintenance. Using In The Swim’s Chlorine-Free Pool Shock provides an increase in Free Available Chlorine which works to sanitize the water. However, our Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock will not add any additional chlorine to the pool or spa but will help increase the capability of the chlorine sanitizer that's already in the water.
Active Ingredient: 38% Potassium Peroxymonosulfate
The active ingredient in the Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock from In The Swim is Potassium peroxymonosulfate (MPS) which is a strong oxidizer to remove non-living organic contaminants in the water. Chlorine sanitizer is used to kill bacteria so your water is safe to swim and enjoy but it can also bind to other things such as ammonia, sweat, urine and other water contaminants. All these contaminants can form chloramines or combined chlorine. Chloramines are not effective at sanitizing and worst of all, cause eye and skin irritation for pool and spa users. Adding 1lb bags of In The Swim’s Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock to your water care regimen regularly eliminates these contaminants, preventing the formation of chloramines in the water. That way everyone can have a more comfortable and enjoyable swimming experience.
Using reactive oxygen, In The Swim’s Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock oxidizes and removes non-living organic contaminants in the water. This oxidation process helps increase the overall effectiveness of the sanitizer, such as Free Available Chlorine (FAC), that's already in the pool to be more efficient at killing and controlling bacteria and algae. This also helps the chlorine sanitizer in the water last longer, helping to reduce overall chlorine usage. If you have algae in the water or the chlorine level is too low, that's when you need to use a chlorine shock. But if the water is not as clear as it could be, chlorine sanitizer is in range or the pool and spa had heavy use, then In The Swim’s Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock 1lb bags is an ideal shock to use.
Can I use Chlorine pool shock in my pool?
- Yes In The Swim’s Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock compatible with standard chlorine, salt chlorinated, mineral, and bromine sanitized pools and spas
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Chemical Type:||Pool Shock|
|6-Pack Dimensions:||8.4" W x 10.3" L x 4.7" H - 6.8 lbs.|
|12-Pack Dimensions:||10" W x 10.1" L x 5.7" H - 12.8 lbs.|
|24-Pack Dimensions:||4" W x 9" L x 1" H - 25 lbs.|
|40 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||10.4" W x 12.5" L x 10.9" H - 40 lbs.|