Polaris - 280 TankTrax Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Pressure side pool cleaner for in ground pools
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any pool
- Works with all pool surface types
- Includes 31' of hose
- Requires a booster pump for operation
- Booster pump not included
- Independent filter bag
- TankTrax on wheels
The Polaris 280 TankTrax collects, traps, and stirs up debris from the floor and walls in the pool. This cleaner connects to the dedicated pressure line from the side of the pool, requiring a booster pump for operation. The Polaris 280 TankTrax uses a narrow turbine, drive shaft, and idler wheel to provide forward drive to the cleaner's wheels. It features two venturi jets that help move it around the in ground pool for a quick and effective clean.
The Polaris 280 TankTrax holds both small and medium sized debris in its filter bag such as pebbles, leaves, and acorns. The debris it collects does not go back into the pump basket or filter. This feature helps extend the life on the filtration system.
Use the Polaris 280 TankTrax Pressure Side Pool Cleaner to keep your swimming pool clean, clear, and free of dirt and debris.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Polaris 280?
- The Polaris 280 comes with a 31' hose. All hose floats and swivels included.
- Yes, the hose can be extended with a section of hose, swivel, and two hose nuts.
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter. Simply cut the amount of overage equally out of all three 10' sections.
- Polaris K13 All-Purpose Zippered Bag for 280.
- Polaris K16 280 Pool Cleaner All-Purpose Velcro Filter Bag.
- Polaris K14 Pool Cleaner Sand/Silt Velcro Bag.
- Polaris K15 280 Pool Cleaner Velcro Leaf Bag.
|Floor, Walls, and Steps
|Pool Cleaner Type:
|Lighter Colored Pools
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.