Swimline - 10-ft. Double Blue Pool Cover Tube (each)
- Dual 10' long chambers
- Fills easily with a standard garden hose
- Anti-leak valves ensure watertight fit
- Heavy-duty strength vinyl construction
- In ground winter pool cover water weights
- For in-ground pool winter covers
- Foldable for storage during warmer months
The Swimline 10' long Blue Double Chamber Pool Cover Tubes help tightly and efficiently secure your in-ground pool winter cover down all winter long. The dual tubular design helps keep your winter pool cover secure especially during high winter winds. Double Water Tubes feature two chambers so that if one bursts or tears, the other continues to ensure your pool cover is secured down. The dual water tubes are easy to install when it's time to prepare and close your pool for the winter. Simply fill them with water and place them so they lay flat end to end around the perimeter on top on the winter cover. The Swimline Water Tubes are thicker than cheaper bags, providing more stability to your winter pool cover with dependability you will love.
During harsh weather and freezing temperatures it is possible for your water tube to freeze and break, so it's always a good idea to purchase a few backup water tubes and keep an eye on the chambers. If debris happens to puncture your water tube during a storm, a Vinyl Repair Kit will help fix your water tube. To prevent breaking water tubes, handle them with care and only fill them about 3/4 of the way full. When winter is over, simply drain the water, rinse and dry, then store them away from sunlight.
Keep your in-ground winter pool cover secured and in place during the winter off-season with Swimline 10' Blue Double Water Tubes.
Common Questions:How many water tubes are included?
- This is for a single double sided 10-foot-long water tube. Please refer to the pool size chart below to help determine how many 10' double water tubes you will need for your specific application.