1 Inch Pool Bromine Tablets
- When used as directed, pool bromine is effective as a swimming pool water sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Bromine is pre-stabilized so it does not require the use of stabilizers
- When adding into your pool, you should add the tabs into your chlorinator/brominator
- Spa and hot tub safe, just place in your bromine floater!
- Bromine dissolves much slower than chlorine
- More stable than chlorine at higher temperatures!
- Does not add cyanuric acid - CYA-free
- 1 inch tabs to accelerate dissolution rate
- Regular use of a test kit or test strips is necessary to maintain bromine residual in the pool water.
- 3.5, 8, 25, 50lb bucket sizes!
For a just as effective alternative to chlorine without all the skin and eye irritation, In The Swim's 1in. Bromine Tablets will give you the proper sanitation you need for water. These tablets can be used in all your bodies of water including your pool, spa, and even your hot tub. The In The Swim Bromine Tabs are more stable in higher temperatures and more potent in higher pH levels than chlorine. As well, bromine is a low odor sanitizer that transforms your water to feel soft and silky smooth.
Advantages of Bromine
In The Swim 1 inch Bromine Tablets come with advantages that regular chlorine does not have. Bromine is not just more stable in high water temperatures but it is also more potent in higher pH levels than chlorine is. In the Swim’s Bromine tabs 1 inch in size, accelerating their dissolution rate for fast-acting results. Comparative to chlorine, our bromine tabs also are low odor and cause less eye and skin irritation to better your swimming experience. The bromides left in the water after using the 1 inch bromine tabs are easily reactivated by superchlorinating your water leaving none of the sanitizer to waste.
- 1" Tablet – must be used in an automatic brominator.
- Approximately 31 tabs per 10,000 gallons every 5-7 days.
- Brominator and pump must run 12-24 hours daily depending on weather.
- Bromine 1" tabs must be used in a brominator. Bromine cannot be dispensed in a used chlorine feeder.
- For small spas bromine can be used in a bromine floater.
- Tabs are not individually wrapped but are wrapped in groups of about 60.
- Available bromine is 61% and percent available chlorine is 27%.
- Approximately 1600 tabs per 50 pound bucket.
- Each tab weighs 0.5oz.
Instructions For Use
- 31 tabs per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days.
- Bromine must be distributed by an automatic chemical feeder.
- Bromine feeder and pump must run 12-24 hours per day depending on weather conditions.
- DO NOT mix with chlorine in an automatic chemical feeder.
Are these tabs wrapped individually?
- No, these tabs are wrapped in groups of about 60.
How many tabs are in a 50Lb bucket?
- In a 50 Lb bucket there are approximately 1600 tabs.
How many tabs do I use a week?
- You use approximately 31 tabs per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days.
What is the In The Swim bromine comparable to?
- In The Swim bromine is comparable to aquabrome. Aquabrome is not as strong as In The Swim bromine.
What is the chemical make up of In The Swim bromine tabs?
- In The Swim bromine tabs have 61% available bromine and the percentage of available chlorine is 27%. In The Swim bromine is pre-stabilized. Each tab weighs 0.5oz.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|3 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||7.3" W x 7.8" L x 7" H - 4.13 lbs.|
|8 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||9.4" W x 9.6" L x 9" H - 9.05 lbs.|
|25 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13" W x 13" L x 11.5" H - 28.31 lbs.|
|50 lbs. Bucket Dimensions:||13" W x 19.8" L x 13" H - 54.65 lbs.|