Inground Pools - DIY Installation
Inground Pools - DIY Pool Installation
We've sold thousands of inground pool kits to homeowners just like you. And our Pool Professionals were there to assist each customer with expert advice for their questions, every step of the way.
At In The Swim, you get a top-quality Pool Kit at the lowest price, plus our team of friendly pool experts are just a phone call away, ready to guide you through the process - from layout to landscaping. Ask other companies if they offer this service - we're pretty sure they don't! That's the In The Swim difference - FREE expertise you can rely on, both before and after the sale.
Is DIY Pool Installation Right For You? Ask a Few Questions
• Are you the "Do-It-Yourselfer" type?
• Do you have the basic skills to use a few simple tools?
• Do you normally handle household "fix-ups" on your own?
• Would you like to save thousands?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you're definitely a candidate for this do-it-yourself project! You'll save THOUSANDS on a sparkling new inground pool from In The Swim. Build it yourself with pride and do it for half the cost of local pool builders! Give us a call today at 1-855-342-4741. We are happy to walk you through the process and answer all of your questions. And after the sale, we'll be there every step of the way, with FREE expert answers and construction advice, to help you enjoy your new pool as soon as possible.
Why Not Buy from a Local Pool Builder?
• Because most homeowners will do a better job than their local dealer ever could. Why? Pool owners make sure that everything is right. They tighten every nut and bolt. They measure twice. They're not concerned about how fast they can get the pool installed, they want it done RIGHT.
• Because many pool dealers try to scare customers into thinking they can't do it themselves. Their business depends on selling you their pools along with installation, so it's in their best interest to steer you towards a complete package.
• Because you can save thousands of dollars by doing it yourself! In fact, most DIY vinyl inground pools end up costing around half the price of what local builders quote.
Suggested Tools & Supplies for your Inground Pool Installation
Below is a list of suggested tools & supplies for your inground pool DIY installation project. Many of these items you probably have on-hand already - a few others you can borrow, rent or buy. Not every single item below is required, but together they will make the job quicker & easier, and will give you the best possible results. For more information, feel free to call your Inground Pool Experts toll-free, at 1-855-342-4741. They'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the items below, and how to use them.
• String • Spray Paint (vibrant color that will be visible against grass, dirt) • Measuring Tape • Shovels, Spade and Flat • Pick Axe • Metal Bow Rakes • Sledgehammer • Rubber Mallet • 3' or 4' Carpenter's Level • Wrenches (9/16" open end, 1/2" open end) • Channel Lock Pliers • 9/16" Socket & Ratchet • Screwdrivers (standard flat & Philips, preferably cordless power) • Box Cutter / Razor Knife • Power Drill • Trowels • Wheelbarrow • Broom • Hacksaw • 2-5/8" Hole Saw • Miter Box • Tarp(s) (of sufficient size to cover entire pool in the event of rain during installation) • 50' - 75' Extension Cord • 5-Gallon Buckets • Knee Pads • Work Gloves & Boots • Waterproof Caulk & Putty Gun (for sealing pool coping) • Duct Tape • Bundle of House Shakes / Shims (for leveling) • Pool Base (3 options: Pre-mix, Vermiculite & Portland Cement mix, or Sand & Portland Cement mix) • Rebar Stakes (included with your pool kit) • Pallet (save the one from delivery of your pool kit components, or pool equipment) • One 4' x 8' sheet of Plywood • Sand Bags or similar (for liner installation) • Contractor-Strength Trash Bags • Temporary / Construction Fencing (often required by town ordinance) • Paddle (Portable Cement) Mixer (Rental) • Rotary Laser Level (or Builder / Transit Level) (Rental) • Plate Compactor (gas-powered Tamping machine) (Rental) • Liner Vac (or strong Shop-Vac) for liner installation
Top Quality In The Swim Pool Kit Components - Everything You Need!
You can choose your new inground pool kit with confidence! Because every kit we sell comes with everything you need, to install and enjoy a sparkling new inground pool this season.
- Our Deluxe Pool Kit features top-quality components to create a beautiful, durable, long-lasting pool your family & friends will enjoy for years to come.
- Our Deluxe Plus Pool Kit includes upgrades and additional components for homeowners looking for the "extras", to create a truly incomparable backyard oasis.
If you have any questions about our Inground Pool Kits, feel free to call our team of Pool Professionals for assistance, at 1-855-342-4741.
Small Inground Pools for Exercise, Therapy & Relaxation
Create Your Own Oasis, Indoors or Out!
In The Swim has created the perfect do-it-yourself kits for homeowners interested in smaller inground pools. So whether you're considering a backyard (or indoor!) pool for personal lounging and relaxation, for swimming and exercise or to help you reap the many benefits of water therapy, In The Swim has your perfect pool solution.
Our TheraPool™ lets you soak and relax in soothing comfort. Our ExerPool™ lets you swim against varying currents for a great workout. And both Pool Kits feature the quality and value of one of the best-known brand names in the pool industry (call us for the brand name). Available in three sizes, these pools are equipped with top-quality components and accessories. You get easy installation, great savings, low maintenance and a better lifestyle! Plus, from selecting your pool all the way through installation, In The Swim offers you expert advice and support by phone or email from experienced pool professionals - other internet companies don't.
Why Buy your Inground Pool Kit from Us?
• Our inground pool kits are top-quality. We work with one of the best-known names in the pool industry (call us for the brand name). Compare before you buy; many of our competitors' pools don't measure up. Make sure you are getting the quality you deserve.
• We Stand Behind You Every Step of the Way. Our knowledgeable Pool Professionals have years of in-the-field training and are ready to assist you with free, expert answers and advice, both before AND after the sale. Ask our competitors if they offer this service - odds are, they don't!
• In The Swim Pool Kits Include Everything You Need to Create a Sparkling New Pool.
• Our Service Can't Be Beat! Our experienced team of Dedicated and Friendly Pool Professionals are ready to assist you before and after the sale. Every member of our team has years of inground pool experience and on-the-job training.