Intermatic - Digital Pool Timer With Freeze Protect
Intermatics Mini-PE Digital Controls couple features of our compact T100 Series mechanical time switches with the convenience of digital automation. More Details
Intermatics Mini-PE Digital Controls couple features of our compact T100 Series mechanical time switches with the convenience of digital automation.
- Case: 26.0 (66.3 cm) high x 18.0 (45.9 cm) wide x 5.5 (14.0 cm) deep, 0.048 steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
- Knockouts: Two combination 3/4 1 1-1/4 and eleven combination 1/2 3/4" knockouts on the bottom. Two 3/4 1 combination and four combination 1/2 3/4" knockouts on the back. Low voltage compartment has two combination 1/2 3/4" knockouts and one 3/4 hole with a shutter bushing installed. Two combination 3/4 1 and one combination 1/2 3/4 knockouts. One 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 knockout on the right side.
- Panel Rating: 125 Amp 120/240 V.A.C. or 120/208 V.A.C. single phase
- Switch Rating: P1353ME and P4243ME
- Agency approval: CSA/C-US
For pool, spa or water feature applications, the PE Series Digital Controls includes one P1353ME mechanism that controls a total of three timed circuits, including single speed or two-speed filter pumps, cleaner/booster pumps, pool lights, spa lights and landscape lights. Countdown and override features allow programs to be interrupted for service and automatically resumed without reprogramming your system. For pool/spa combinations or pool/water feature combinations, the PE45343RC includes all the features of the PE Series Digital Controls plus two PE24VA valve actuators, Wireless Panel Mounted Transceiver (PE650) and Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) which allows the system to display the status of each of the five circuits (3 timed and 2 on-demand), pool and spa water temperature, pool and spa thermostat set point, heating status and overall communication status.
|Parts and Hardware:||Timer|
|Product Type:||Automatic Control|
|Product Type:||Pool Part|
See Owner's Manual for details