Pro-Strength Polar Winter Pool Cover 16x36 ft Rectangle
AFFORDABLE & DEPENDABLE POOL COVER!
Covering your in-ground pool over the winter season is important to keep the water fresh and clean. Winter polar covers for in-ground swimming pools offer a low-priced option for pool owners who are not looking for a ten year pool cover. We offer 10 types of pool covers, to meet every pool budget, and the Pro-Strength Polar Covers are the perfect example of affordable, yet dependable, winter pool protection.
Our pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers not only prevent falling debris from entering your pool and contaminating the water, they also stop harsh winter weather from damaging your pool and pool surfaces.
- Pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers are strong but economical to buy
- All pro-strength polar covers for in-ground swimming pools are made from a high-density polyethylene and feature a black bottom to prevent algae growth during the winter
- Polyethylene construction is triple dipped for extra-strong layers
- Pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers feature a weather-tough top coating to resist weather damage from sun and rain.
- Pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers resist damage from pool chemicals and are effective in temperatures up to -50F
- Heavy duty water tubes are placed every 4 feet to keep your pro-strength polar in-ground pool cover in place
- Heat sealed seams give your pro-strength polar in-ground pool cover extra strength and prevent water from leaking into your pool
When you order one of our pro-strength polar in-ground pool covers you can trust that you are getting a quality cover at an affordable price. Plus, our polar in-ground pool covers are available for all pool sizes. Our most common size is 25x45, made to cover a 20'x40' pool, but we have sizes on the shelf for inground pools up to 30'x60'.
5 THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN INSTALLING YOUR WINTER COVER
1. Be sure to buy the right size cover for your pool. You should not stretch your cover across the pool in an attempt to make it fit.
2. Covers from In The Swim are made to have rain water accumulate on top of them. This water will not damage your cover. Excessive water can be periodically pumped from the cover, but be sure to leave approximately 1 inch of water to protect the cover from wind damage. Be sure not to place the pump on a seam when draining water, as this will cause water from your pool to be drained.
3. In The Swim covers will accommodate a maximum 18 inch water drop below the top edge of your pool. If you normally drop your cover more than 18 inches, you should order a larger size cover.
4. Do not use bricks or sharp blocks to weigh your cover down. In The Swim recommends using water tubes or aqua blocks for in-ground pools and cover clips or wall bags for above-ground pools.
5. If you tie your cover to a fence or other permanent structure, be sure to use a rope with slack to avoid pulling at the cover. This will allow the cover to shift as snow and ice accumulate without pulling out the corner tabs or straps. Water tubes, aqua blocks, cover clips or wall bags should still be used.
|Product Type:||Pool Cover|
|Cover Type:||Winter Cover|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Size:||16 x 36|