Q: What is the purpose of clarifier?
- Clarifier is a specially formulated water clarifier. It helps remove small particles for the water by joining them together, allowing the filter to remove them. This product restores the sparkle to dull looking water.
Q: Why should I not use Clarifier with my DE Filter?
- It will coagulate the DE particles and cause a gumming affect on the filter grid or fingers.
Q: What will the In the Swim Clarifier do for my pool?
- It will coagulate suspended particles.
- Clears cloudy water.
- Increases filter efficiency.
Q: How would I use Clarifier for my pool that has existing cloudy water?
- After backwashing or cleaning the filter, add 1/2 quart of Clarifier per 10,000 gallons directly to the skimmer.
- Add additional doses as necessary to clear water, allowing 72 hours of continuous filtration between additions.
Q: How much Clarifier would I use to prevent cloudy water?
- After backwashing or cleaning the filter, add 4 fl. Oz. Of Clarifier per 10,000 gallons directly to the skimmer.
- Repeat dose once a week
Q: How would I use the Clarifier in my hot tub or spa?
- For Existing Cloudy water.
Q: Will the Clarifier affect my chemical balance?
- No, will not affect water chemistry.